I am a white wizard...not a warlock....I can prove it

In several situations in my life it has become apparent to me that I am a white wizard. When I was in my teens I dreamt that my neighbor friend died fighting saber tooth tigers with a sword, the dream was so real that when I woke up, I called my friend at three in the morning…his mother said he had gone to tulsa to party…the next morning mom tossed the newspaper in my lap and said don’t you know that guy? It was my neighbor friend dead of drinking whiskey and taking quaaludes…his heart stopped. sad but weird that I knew he was going to die…another time I dreamt that I was protecting my sister from a monster…and then the next day she fell off the counter and needed stitiches…coincidence? No, I am a white wizard…not white in the racial sense but white as in holy magic…my grandfather’s ghost came to see me the moment he died on the surgery table after they had an emergency in the middle of the night…I am a white wizard and the spirits in my house do what I say.

2 Likes

Who knows it could have been coincidence. Or it could just be confirmation bias.

Confirmation bias , also called confirmatory bias or myside bias , is the tendency to search for, interpret, favor, and recall information in a way that confirms one’s preexisting beliefs or hypotheses.

4 Likes

My dad saw his grandad in his room one morning. His grandad was pointing at his watch then left. When dad went downstairs his mum told him his grandad died in the night.

3 Likes

No offense, but one thing I will never understand is why it is ok to discuss magical delusions and not religion on this website. Magic is the basis for my delusions and hallucinations. It is definately a trigger for me. Does anyone get me here?

1 Like

I am not professing magic…I use Christian power to help people.

1 Like

This is the “Unusual Beliefs” section,

You can discuss any kind of delusion, even religious, so long as you’re seeking help in overcoming it.

@jukebox,

You are not a white wizard.

What you’ve experienced is exactly what @everhopeful said,

Coincidence/confirmation bias.

I think you’ve been obsessed with the portal/spirits in your house for a while now,

Have you brought it up with your pdoc yet?

5 Likes

@jukebox, this is alarming, coming from you. Are you sure your meds are working properly? It sounds like you might need an adjustment. Have you been dealing with any extra stress lately?

2 Likes

Hi, @anon97859349. We don’t allow religious discussions on this site. This for a couple of reasons. First, it tends to cause arguments, because for some reason people can’t seem to just respect each other’s different religious beliefs. Second, many folks suffer from religious delusions. It is one of the top three topics of delusion, alongside aliens and government conspiracies. We don’t allow discussions on those topics, either. Third, there are many members here who were subjected to exorcisms by family members who, sadly, did not understand their illness. Those memories can be very traumatic for those individuals, and they don’t need to be reminded of them.

That said, discussions of religious delusions are allowed, as long as the person is seeking help in overcoming their delusion. Discussions of all kinds of delusions are allowed in a recovery-based context.

I hope you can understand, and help keep this a safe place for everyone. Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

Ninjastar
Volunteer moderator.

2 Likes

i am o k…I have believed I am a white wizard since I was 21. I am just speaking openly about it because of the things that have happened to me in my life…it’s spiritual belief, not delusional…I just believe I have a very strong spirit that the dead are attracted to for some reason.

Thanks. On a side note, I saw someone who looked just like you in my neighborhood (from selfie thread) I hope that doesn’t freak you out though. I always think I see people in my neighborhood. Delusional I guess? LOL

1 Like

wizardw

If I’m being honest I think this belief edges on delusional. I had similar beliefs when I was at my most delusional, only they were less specific and not focused on spirits.

I thought the universe placed me in exactly the right place so that I will always be safe. It was a weird phase of pronoia to have happen between paranoia episodes.

A white wizard sounds like a psychic

1 Like

It’s somewhat tempting to think that hallucinations grant you some kind of superpower, but it’s not entirely sane to go in that direction.

I’ve done much better striving for sanity and objectivity, and shunning the hallucinations / ideas of reference.

I’m still religious, but I’m not looking for spooky coincidences anymore.

1 Like

One time I prayed really hard for my mother to get to move out of her trailer home and buy a house…that next week a downburst hit the trailer with my mom and family inside and it picked up the trailer double wide and slammed it back down breaking the foundation. Insurance paid for a new home for my mom…true story…it’s stuff like that that makes me believe I have a strong spirit…

1 Like

i’m glad they are safe… sounds scary.

1 Like

we have a convention center that onces a year the white and black witch’s come to meet and show there wears. they have groups through out Kansas. how ever wizards are out casts because they are decedents of the witch’s from up north. all tho the predetermined dreams are had to come by. maybe a know name for a wizard should be given to them.

1 Like

Damn it . This brings back bad memories for me.

I was 17 years old and in Job Corps. My work their was choir to do bedding at night. Well On night I fell asleep on the lounge areas couch. I dream-pt my Grandfather showed up and told me he was dead and going to heaven and to take care of myself. Since I talk loudly in my sleep everyone heard me say good by to him and I promised I would take care of myself.
Then the staff woke me up to a phone call from my grandmother . She then started to tell me he died that night. I stopped her and told her I already new.
Two weeks later I left Job corp and attended his funeral.

:cry: :sob:

Ps This true thing that happened they still remember me from it as well…

I’ve received five flags on this thread so far. That’s enough for me.