I am a Plasterer by trade

all my plastering work I done was passed by architects so I am professional at it…imo plastering work can be a ‘work of Art’’

8 Likes

whats youre profession folks?

I want to be a drummer but I think I started too late (21yrs old)

2 Likes

going to school to be a greenskeeper but mostly ive just been an employee at warehouses. no title for it really

2 Likes

Telecommunications Technician - I go to the customer’s premise and wire DSL or DOCSIS modems for Internet use.

3 Likes

I am working in construction since I was 14 its in the family of mine

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

My profession is marine navigator :man_pilot: but I cannot work due to sz. But I did practice on ships and worked as a sailor

5 Likes

I was offered a plastering job to do, I will give a price for it when I scale it up…I might do it

Awesome, @san_pedro! That’s impressive!

2 Likes

THANKS…I have to price a job next week…at least I know I can do it

2 Likes

lets get working

wow @san_pedro that is awesome that you have a trade…good for you !!

1 Like

I’m a social worker.

1 Like

Picker in a warehouse?

picked packed loaded trucks drove a forklift even did some mail sortation at a DHL all those things. I liked it because it didn’t require much thought at all, got a little difficult doing the same things month after month

thought about quitting all the time

I trained as an accountant. I don’t have the passion for it like I once did as I guess I did it because I was good at it.

do you work in a warehouse @JH85 ?

Alas no, I’m a part time student and actively volunteer…

Luckily I get social security payments that enable me to do this, otherwise I’d take a larger student loan!

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.