I always feel ashamed a lot I'm sick of that

Can anyone relate.
To that.

1 Like

I feel deep shame and think everyone can see it, and they enjoy it. But in order to do that they would have to put their lives on hold just to watch me. So I must be the most important person in the world if they do that.-

1 Like

@anon90843118 you are super great I don’t know why you are ashamed,look at me I was sanctioned for stalking that is for being ashamed!

1 Like

Very very ashamed and sad alltogether

1 Like

why do you feel deep shame? is it personal?

I am ashamed of my vagina lol

thanks…you are awesome yourself :star_struck:

I am sorry you feel that way but why, you seem a lovely person, on here…no one is perfect that is just life…i was told that i would be reported for stalking once if i say one more thing to them so i can relate somewhat

Oh, well I was molested and conventional toxic masculinity sees that as a personal failure. But no, people probably can’t really see it because mind reading isn’t a thing. I’ve had plenty of time to work it out, though.

1 Like

I am glad to hear that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @anon90843118 you are nice!

1 Like

I feel ashamed about having sz. I try to ignore it but you just can’t.

1 Like

I feel ashamed of my diagnosis. I don’t want anyone to know about it.

I feel ashamed of my sz. It follows me everywhere in life! Can’t escape it, even my dreams are affected by sz.

I’m ashamed of my past… I’m not ashamed of my sza… it has helped me clear out a lot of things I had suppressed along long time ago… I have lost people but that’s fine… not everyone is meant to stay.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.