I actually managed to start writing again

I did what someone on here said and took a micro step and sat in front of my laptop and reluctantly opened it after a few minutes. The avolition was trying to suck me under but I kept my head above water.

Now two days of writing and editing my new book “The Seeker” has begun. It’s a book about signs of God in everyday life. Also want to work on a book about vegan living called “The Barefoot Vegan”

I know I will have many more struggles with avolition - as I have sza after all - but hope that I can have more writing sessions in future. Hope to publish my two completed books “Mindstorm” (my journey with sza) and “My Hijabi Journey” (about coming to Islam). Keeping my fingers crossed that I can get my break soon (my entry into published books not my psychotic break lol! :laughing:)

3 Likes

This sounds great. Congratulations! Writing is a skill that will pay you back in spades. I keep a journal, and although I’m not a talented writer, I find it meaningful to chronicle my day to day thoughts and emotions. The book “Mindstorm” your journal with sza sounds very interesting. Let me know when it’s available to be read!

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.