I accidentally used my husband's toothbrush

Should I tell him? I don’t know how to create a poll.

2 Likes

I say don’t tell him. :blush::blush::blush:

1 Like
  • Tell him
  • Don’t tell him

0 voters

1 Like

I’ve done that before and totally didn’t tell him.

2 Likes

I’m sure you guys kiss each other.
It’s no big deal.

5 Likes

We don’t kiss. That would be gross. :grin:

4 Likes

Oh please tell him! I’m curious to hear what his reaction is!

I can’t tell him. He’s a clean freak!!!

1 Like

Unless you have some mouth disease and you guys aren’t kissing, telling a germaphobe you used his toothbrush would just cause him undue stress. Unless you have a new toothbrush he can switch for right away, in which case, telling him so he can switch to the new one might be the nicest thing to do.

3 Likes

Just get him a new toothbrush. Tell him you accidentally dropped his old toothbrush on the floor or in the toilet or something to explain why you had to get him a new toothbrush.

3 Likes

If he would think it’s a big deal, just let him be happy… otherwise, honesty is the best policy

1 Like

ewww LOOOL :smile:

1 Like

just tell him for gosh sakes!! its not like hes not gonna find out anyways lol get him a new one and atleast let him know that your plaque is all over his toothbrush ewww LOOL jeeze

2 Likes

honesty is the best policy

1 Like

When I was in hospital once (and my husband too), my one friend brought me toiletries from home and I saw after she left that she brought me my husband’s toothbrush! I had no choice but to use it. Felt weird but I cleaned it thoroughly first and after I was discharged my husband and I had a good laugh :laughing:

3 Likes

Just clean it real good and don’t say anything

1 Like

Tel him at least you’re brushing lol

1 Like

Wait till just after he finishes brushing and then say… oh by the way i used your brush by accident, or say I used your bulrush cause mine was dirty… see if he laughs :smile:

I always share my wife’s toothbrush when we travel

1 Like

That’s true love, right there!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know, right? He’s always complaining about keeping up on my hygiene. He should be grateful, really. i’m actually doing him a service. :grin:

1 Like