Hypersexuality

Is there any supplement that helps with hyper sexuality

2 Likes

I sure hope so; I’ve been pretty lethargic lately and quite frankly, I could use the help.

3 Likes

LOL… Geodon helps me. Abilify does not.
Latuda forget.

Geodon makes me more like a stone sculpture honestly except I don’t look fit

Risperidone or paliperidone. High doses of Ssris like prozac, paxil, zoloft and celexa.

Moved to medications

I haven’t yet found a drug that cures my hypersexuality. When I was on the maximum dose of Geodon, it took away my sex drive completely, but that is not an ideal solution either. Gabapentin makes it about a thousand times worse.

I’ve learned a few coping skills to deal with my hypersexuality. First off, I rely heavily on masturbation. Trying to just suppress my urges only makes them stronger, and that makes me more likely to do something risky. Second, I take melatonin and sometimes Benadryl for the nights when it’s so bad I can’t sleep. Lack of sleep makes it worse, also. Third, I sometimes write down my fantasies. Getting them put into words helps stop them from replaying on a loop inside my head.

Now that I’m in a monogamous relationship, things are both easier and harder. Easier because I can have sex at least twice a day. Harder because I kind of need more than that when I’m hypersexual, and if I ever screwed up and had sex with somebody else, it would basically destroy my life.

3 Likes

Basically the same coping skills I use.
Has no idea what she is trying to say or do

2 Likes

I hate to say it, but the only thing I find beneficial is meds.

Wish there was a way to transfer some sexuality between people. My libido is very low.

1 Like