Hygiene tips

nothing dirty please

lol lol lol

I’ll be back later

1 Like

take a shower daily …!!!

1 Like

What about mind dirt? Is it allowed?:confused:

Try to plan ahead (this is the hardest bit for me).

Lay out your clean clothes ready to put on. Get the towel ready. Maybe put some music on.

2 Likes

trim your nails every 6-7 days.

Also if you are a guy and do not take very good care of your feet - buy one of these from the dollar store and use it on your feet.

2 Likes

when you take a shower and use a conditioner - women or even men - do not brush your hair while showering - this makes a lot of dandruff. Also when shampooing your hair use your finger tips gently on your hair not to create dandruff.

And if you apply conditioner - only apply it on the bottom part of your hair.

2 Likes

So complicated, I’ll just stick to baby shampoo :wink:

3 Likes

8 Likes

lol! look at that head of hair!

Keep your room freezing so you take a shower just for the hot water!! I find that’s one of the best ways to get me to take showers.

1 Like

a wire brush does the trick

1 Like

thanks for tips.

for now, I’ll perfume and mouthwash.

Trimming the nails, not sure why though, just making them shorter

2 Likes

I should shower, but ooooooooooooooooooooooh so lazy today

1 Like

I read that people with schizophrenia don’t take care of their teeth so I brush and floss everyday.

1 Like

Hygiene tips? Just do it! One of my main things is trying to get myself to shower, style my hair and apply make-up because it makes me feel better. I will take a shower but then I don’t do anything with my hair and it looks like that baby except frizzy. I did paint my nails a couple days ago so I get points for that. Ya, with the hygiene tips, I’ve got a ton of them, it’s just most important to do it. Shower, wash your hair and brush your teeth. At a minimum. Also deodorant and cologne/perfume.