Schizophrenia.com

Husband and I decided

My husband and I decided that he is gonna to ask his doctor to give him a refuel to another doctor so he can get a vasectomy

2 Likes

Are you happy with this decision?

1 Like

@Zannah yeah I am

1 Like

Then I’m glad for you. How thoughtful of him to do that so you don’t have to.

2 Likes

@Zannah thank you he is very kind

2 Likes

I don’t think I could get a vasectomy, the psychology of knowing I’m shooting blanks bothers me. I’d rather ask my wife to get her tubes tied.

Of course once a guy gets a vasectomy he can have sex with as many women as he wants and not have to worry about pregnancy.

1 Like

Vasectomy is an in office procedure. Tubes tied is actual surgery. Yet somehow it almost always gets put on the woman.

@Twialine glad your husband is taking that responsibility!

3 Likes

@Headspark one of the reasons we picked this is getting tubes tied is a major surgery while a vasectomy is a in and out thing so he has no risk of dying while I would I would also be on a lot more pain

1 Like

Yes. This is why men get vissectomy.

But like you, I can’t deal with getting an ‘operation’ down there.

@mikev0882 it’s not even considered to be an operation! They do it in office not in an operating room while getting tubes tied is an operation where I would be put out and there is a chance I wouldn’t make it David values my life enough he wouldn’t ask me to risk my life

I personally couldn’t handle more loss in function… your husband is very brave

It doesn’t affect function

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.