Schizophrenia.com

Humans pregnancy thread

Thank you Luna,

hugs

2 Likes

Boy or girl doesn’t really matter. The main thing is a healthy newborn.

The mother/ child bond is the strongest in Nature. Once that baby is in your arms, well…there’s just no looking back.

5 Likes

Yeah I’ve already started calling it a boy just cause I’m so sure it is😂

And it doesn’t feel too bad.

4 Likes

Look what came in the mail today🥳

6 Likes

I truly thought my daughter was a boy when I was pregnant. I was so sure that when they told me she was a girl I checked myself to see if it was true lol

3 Likes

Lol, well that’s like what one of my friends said… she has two girls and was positive both times she thought they were boys😂

3 Likes

Only 17 hours till we announce to my dad😬

3 Likes

We told my dad and step son!

My dad cried a little

6 Likes

Wht meds are you on? Human? I want to get pregnant as well but I am scared because I take lithium……and it can cause birth defects …which antipsychotic do you take ?

2 Likes

I only take 15mg abilify…

Yeah I heard lithium isn’t good

1 Like

I take invega also ….do you know anyone who has taken that and hve gotten pregnant also? Wht about invega trinza ?

Do antipsychotics pose a rise to the baby?

2 Likes

I don’t know, I’m not an expert on antipsychotics and pregnancy. I would talk to whoever prescribes your meds or set up an appointment at a family planning place or women’s center.

@Psychocbd

2 Likes
  1. every time I eat I feel nauseous

2. I guess I might not find out if it’s a boy or girl till July 1st.

3. I can’t wait for my ultrasound Thursday😃 though they’ll be checking for deformities, it’s gonna be a 45 minute long ultrasound so I get to see my bebe for awhile AND my mom gets to go into the appointment with me!

5 Likes

My husbands cousin from Florida plans to come visit a week after my due date… :upside_down_face: that seems like horrible timing

1 Like

Tell your husband’s cousin to postpone.

You’re not going to want to deal with that.

3 Likes

Yeah for real…

she’s pretty pushy so I don’t even know how to tell her no.

1 Like

A good trick for nausea and morning sickness is to keep a box of saltines near, and munch on them along with drinking sparkly water whenever the nausea hits :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nothing can prepare you for being a mother. There is no other feeling in the world like it.

5 Likes

I’m not ready😬

Lol

@Qwerty

2 Likes

I can’t wait for my ultrasound in two days, eeee! The lady told me they’d most likely give me a bunch of photos to take home, maybe even a CD of photos😃

8 Likes