Schizophrenia.com

Humans pregnancy thread

I have my next ultrasound in two weeks

:sunglasses:

6 Likes

oh how did I not see this thread?? so happy you are so excited…it must be something to be pregnant…and expecting !!

3 Likes

Remember I posted here how humans can’t have litters?
In the past month, one woman had 9 babies and another had 10.
So litters are possible! :smiley:

Hows the pregnancy going? Are you having weird food cravingd?

3 Likes

Haha it’s definitely something @jukebox
I’m not too thrilled about being pregnant😅 but can’t wait to meet the bebe!

3 Likes

Lol yeah I remember that, that would be crazy to have 9 or 10 at once…

The pregnancy is alright, my moods are all over the place but my nausea is pretty much gone… haha nothing too weird but for a few days I was craving ranch😂

2 Likes

I’ve heard ranch mentioned in american media, but what exactly is it?
Someone tried telling me it was like tzatziki but without the cucumbers and with different flavouring. Which made no sense.

3 Likes

Umm… I don’t think I’d compare it to tzatziki :sweat_smile:

But I honestly don’t know what to compare it to… I just googled how to make ranch and this is the first recipe that came up-

2 Likes

How are you?? @Miika

2 Likes

It’s milk, sour cream, and seasonings. Like parsley. I forget what else. Tangy white dressing. Very popular here. I think they just call it American in other countries. It is fairly easy to make.

2 Likes

Ingredients

• ▢1/2 cup mayonnaise
  • ▢1/2 cup sour cream
  • ▢1/2 cup buttermilk or regular milk
  • ▢3/4 – 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
  • ▢1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
  • ▢1/2 teaspoon dried chives
  • ▢1/4 teaspoon onion powder
  • ▢1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
  • ▢1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
  • ▢1/8 teaspoon finely cracked pepper
  • ▢freshly squeezed lemon juice to taste approximately 1-3 teaspoons, adjust to taste
1 Like

Dill and parsley? Noooo thank you.

I’m so-so. I’ve got some frustrations, but I was gonna make a thread about them. Don’t wanna hijack your pregnancy thread.

It’s getting warmer here, which means the amount of clothes I can wear with sufficient pockets has been greatly reduced, lol.
But honestly, is there even such a thing as too many pockets?

3 Likes

Sorry to hear you’re having some frustrations…
I’ll be sure to check your thread out!

And yesss, I love pockets! I saw your comment about cargo pants the other day, cargo pants are the best lol

3 Likes

Yass
My mom gave up on making me wear tights or dresses as a kids because I DEMAND POCKETS.
Where else would I put the cool rocks and animal vertebrae I found in the woods?

4 Likes

TOTALLY!!!:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

@Miika

3 Likes

Speaking of clothes, have you gone shopping for clothes for the little one yet? I forget how far along you are.

I find it extremely adorable when people dress their babies in fuzzy, hooded onesies with animal ears :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes I’ve gone clothes shopping😄 I’m only 11 weeks along LOL, but still, how could I resist!

Baby clothes are so expensive for how little they are… I’ve gone to goodwill for most of them… but I’m gonna look for a cute fuzzy animal onesie now that you mentioned it…

2 Likes

An ex boyfriend of mine came from a large family with the local word for calf in their family name.
He told me it’s a family tradition that newborns get a cow patterned onesie, seeing as they’re the new calves.

I wish my family names could have wordplay like that.
Mine translate to ‘Streetyard’ and 'Son of [men’s name]"

2 Likes

Omg that’s cute!!

Mine is also (son of “so and so”)

So not very exciting stuff

2 Likes

I have never been so excited for a blood test in my life😂 in less than a week I’m going in for a genetics blood test that also tells you if you’re having a boy or girl.

3 Likes

Nice, that sounds very exciting!
My parents refused to have any gender revealing testing done for any of us, lol.
When mom was pregnant with my 3rd younger sibling, an adult asked me if I thought it was gonna be a boy or a girl. I was adamant it would be a girl because “first I got a sister, then a brother, so now it’s a girl’s turn again”

2 Likes