Schizophrenia.com

Humans pregnancy thread

How exciting! I’m so happy for you!

2 Likes

Haha thank you pianogal🙂

2 Likes

Great news!

My wife was carrying twins. One heartbeat sounded like a galloping horse…the other like a speeding train.

I loved going for the ultrasounds. I’m glad everything is going smooth for you so far! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How awesome!

I didn’t get to hear the heartbeat but I SAW it lol it was going nuts

5 Likes

My husbands being a jerk and won’t let me tell my dad I’m pregnant yet😒 he’s like “it’s not all about you” “I haven’t gotten to tell anyone yet” but it seems to me like he’s being the selfish one.

3 Likes

sorry to hear he is being a jerk…

when can you tell?

2 Likes

We had set a date to tell everyone on June 20th…

But I am just too impatient to wait. Lol

2 Likes

hehe i bet you are impatient yea =p
just gotta hold on a little bit longer =D

2 Likes

Haha yeah I suppose you’re right… not much longer

2 Likes

It’s wise to wait until your 3 months along because so many miscarriages happen during the first trimester.

4 Likes

Yeah that’s why we were gonna wait till near the end of June…

2 Likes

So your husband said…

"It’s not all about you”

Wtf? Of COURSE it is! You’re the one who is pregnant! Celebrate and spread the news! :sunny:

4 Likes

RIGHT!!! I was totally thinking “it is all the f*ck about me” I think I should get to tell whoever I want, when I want…

4 Likes

I am feeling a little better today, here’s a photo from the ultrasound the other day

8 Likes

Honestly terrified to tell my older sister I’m pregnant… I plan to tell her the 18th and everyone else on the 20th. She doesn’t think that I can handle having a kid with my mental illness… she also isn’t a huge fan of children anyways (though she does have 1 of her own) I feel like she’s gonna flip when I tell her😬

3 Likes

So I’m part of a pregnancy group and there’s this thing called the “ramzi theory” where you can guess if you’re having a boy or girl based off your ultrasound/where the placenta is forming… well I posted my ultrasound photo and people are guessing I’m having a girl🥰

I’d be sooo thrilled!!!

8 Likes

5 Likes

So for the gender reveal… (I don’t go in till the 17th to get my blood drawn and will find out a week later) I’m gonna find out the gender and then announce to everyone else by making a cake with blue or pink inside🙂

7 Likes

Said screw it and decided to tell my sister early that I’m pregnant… her response was “yikes” “was it planned?” And “congratulations?”:joy:

4 Likes

Look what I got in the mail today🥰 don’t get the blue cake for another week…

8 Likes