It definitely does! :pray:

and thanks!

2 Likes

lol if the top pic was a shirt I would legit wear it :sunglasses:

1 Like

Catching myself rubbing my belly in public😂
It cracks me up because I’m barely showing/just look chubby

1 Like

Rubbing your belly is a total expectant mommy thing to do. I’m guessing people can tell you’re pregnant just from that alone.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m not even doing it on purpose😂 it’s like a subconscious thing

2 Likes

Lots of mommies to be do that. :slight_smile: It’s your precious little pumpkin pie!

1 Like

Milk or soy milk is a good source of calcium and protein and should be part of the pregnant woman’s diet. Calcium during pregnancy is particularly important in helping to build strong bones in the growing baby. If you are not able to take dairy products, try getting your calcium from other foods such as vegetables.

Something that randomly came to mind. I wonder if you could/have found a place that has organic dairy milk like a farmers market or amish place. I think that would be a good idea. Its more rich in calcium and vitamins you need this. Dont worry or stress over weight gain because it will pass if you are less stressed and take care!

1 Like

Worst part about being pregnant is the limit on caffeine🙃

2 Likes

@Human What trimester are you in right now?

1 Like

2nd trimester!

@Twialine

1 Like

@Human wait until you hit the third trimester!

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I’ve heard!

@Twialine

1 Like

Someone asked my fat little self when I was due.
I got angry and told them I was just fat.
They said, oh you were rubbing your belly……
Apparently I rub my stomach…kinda weird.
I never let anyone rub my belly when preggers though. I thought it was too much.

1 Like

My belly is getting so round now😅

Almost halfway there!!!

3 Likes

I had some pretty crazy dreams when I was pregnant about people hurting my baby. Cutting it out of me etc.

1 Like

Oh jeeze, I haven’t any dreams like that yet😬

Now you’re gonna jinx me lol

@Qwerty

1 Like