Schizophrenia.com

Human milk is high up on the chest, unlike the cow

You’d be surprised at how that lack of a simple anatomy question had me confused.

I don’t know a lot about milk and breast-feeding but I sure admire the packaging.

3 Likes

Cow’s milk always felt like an overload to me. It is, when you consider newborn calves weigh 70 to 100 pounds and human babies weigh max about 11 pounds.
Oh, I just got your joke about the packaging. Breast development is all for the sake of illusion. No milk until a woman gives birth. Sorry…

packaging is everything .
take care

[quote=“77nick77, post:2, topic:6367, full:true”]
I don’t know a lot about milk and breast-feeding but I sure admire the packaging.
[/quote]I’m not familiar with breast feeding myself. But I can picture it.

I see a spoon full of milk being brought toward a breast and then the breast opens its mouth and gulps it down.

LOL

1 Like

It is with the elephant too.

And what the heck is the point of eyebrows. They look hilarious two random stripes of hair like that. Never seen that on anything else.

I think eyebrows were evolved from cavemen times to scare their wives when they glared.

1 Like

They help keep sweat, dirt, etc from getting in the eyes.

i always thought that breat cancer was caused by not breast feeding while pregnant but i dont know if this is true.

i think we would look really stupid without eyebrows like how someone with alopecia would look (with no hair at all)

I can’t imagine having my breasts on my tummy! :smiley:

Or a tail…