HUGE life decision. Need your help

Feeling like I’m coming down with the bug that my ex and son have. I’m just going to stay cuddled up on the sofa under my heated throw blanket and try to stay hydrated and baby myself today. But the question is

• should I stay in my pajamas and be a slob
  • or should I get dressed and be respectable

0 voters

1 Like

I never know when people say this, if it’s allergies, or something else.

I guess just listen to your body. feel better soon.

1 Like

Rock those pajamas!! If you’re not feeling well, comfy pajamas are the best.

All 5 votes, so far, are for pajamas!

I hope you feel better soon. :relaxed:

1 Like

It’s ok to take a day off if you aren’t feeling well.

2 Likes

Thank you @Daze @Blossom and @Ooorgle

1 Like

when you feel unwell, you gotta take it easy

pjs :))

2 Likes

Oh, that’s 6 votes for pajamas, now!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You gotta stay in pajamas, @Leaf.

1 Like

You should definitely take it easy. Even if you could pull yourself together, don’t – you could make yourself worse or pass it on to someone.

2 Likes

Slob day!

3 Likes

Oh no, I’m not passing it on to anyone.

1 Like

lol. I’ll be honest, even when I get dressed I still look like a slob. I wear leggings and tunics or sweats.

1 Like

Ha, I’m the only one who voted for dressed and respectable, what’s wrong with me?

1 Like

Okay but same tho!! There’s a difference between being a slob and being comfy! I choose comfy every time :heart:

2 Likes

@NotSeksoEmpirico I may have to go against the consensus because I have a chill and my sweats are quite a bit warmer than my nightgown. So you might have known this intuitively.

1 Like

I cant tell you mate - I live in pajamas lol. Its rare i get dressed.

If your feeling shite mate, stay in your bed wear and “slob” it. Its about looking after your mental wellbeing - not how other people may see you.

1 Like

oh, no one will see me. Well my son my come over but he wouldn’t care.

1 Like

No problem then mate. Chill out and relax. No bugger is gonna judge you on here - we all have our off days :slight_smile:

1 Like

I kinda want my sweats in a way cus they would be warmer but I also can’t move cus I feel like s h i t . So I guess for now pajamas wins. Yeah laziness.

1 Like

Haha - Ive got about 20 pairs of fleece pajamas, i just change them every 2 days. They dont cling like sweat pants with the elastic but keep you warm.

Yeah - be lazy. You deserve it.

1 Like

WOW, look at those results. overwhelming majority say be a slob, lol

I’d be a slob :sunglasses:

3 Likes