Hows your day going?

Well time for a check in. How is your day? I woke up tired. I am starting to wonder if i have sleep apnea. I snore a lot and my throat feels like its closed when i wake up. Other than that im in pretty good spirits. Feel recovered from my paranoia on Saturday. Im always in a really good mood two days after. Its like i feel blessed to not be paranoid.

Dad is hunting today. Mom might have covid. Ill be on my phone and computer most of the day. I am in a hard part in world lf warcraft. I keep dieing. Its frustrating.

4 Likes

Yesterday I drank moderately but today I have a big hangover… took an ibuprofen and I´m waiting for it to kick in.

I´m happy you feel better bout paranoia. What part are you in WoW?

1 Like

Im on wow classic. Im level 23. Doing lvl 24 missions. Im in Hillsbrad. I have to rescue someone in this fort and the mages in there kick my butt.

1 Like

If you keep dying and really want to do that mission, ask for help ingame!

Otherwise I take wow classic the easy way. I love doing green missions (underleveled), and I can play alone… They give somewhat good xp aswell. Depending on your class you may need some gear upgrade. Other than that you could go to the dungeon finder and level/gear up a coulple of levels before doing that mission…

here is a website that shows a path for leveling to 80. You can look for the specific quest and see if they recommend it for your level…

http://www.ding80.com/

Thanks! Im in the undercity now. Looks like i can just skip it and go to ogrimmar. I gotta figure that out.

1 Like

When you say it feels like your throat is closed, do you mean it feels like you can’t breathe at all?

I’ve been feeling tired all day and have been for a couple of days. I hope it ends because I’m tired of being tired.

1 Like

No i can breathe. It just feels partly closed

1 Like

“Sick and tired of being sick and tired” - some rap song

2 Likes

“Fight like a Brave” Red Hot Chili Peppers

1 Like

The day started sluggish. I’m back on 10mg olanzapine after years of being on lower doses. I have solely increased the dose to be able to sleep better. I feel a little bitter about this because life is harder on higher dose. And it doesen’t seem right to go up just for sleep. But I don’t have a choice.

At least I got in a 30-40minute walk today. Evening now and just relaxing.

1 Like

Feeling good today. Not so much psychos nor bad mood. Slept well!

Did some reading, even though it’s hard to focus. I tend to drift away and start daydreaming.

Made some dinner (fish& chips).

Now I’m listening to music and am relaxing.

2 Likes

I went to see the psychiatrist and he is increasing duloxetine and looking into adding another antipsychotic
My clozapine plasma levels are too high so he can not increase clozapine

2 Likes

Why does he want to add an AP?

I’m on the highest dose of Zyprexa 20mg. I’m also on Vraylar 1.5mg. I think the combination works well.

Have you tried vraylar??

1 Like

I used to be on 30 mg of Zyprexa. Some docs prescribe higher doses. Just so you know.

1 Like

Doc told me that higher than 20mg doesn’t do anything. Maximum effective dose is 20mg.

1 Like

I found research of high dose zyprexa effectiveness up to 60 mg.

1 Like

He wants to add another antipsychotic because my clozapine cannot be increased and I’m suffering breakthrough symptoms and low motivation

3 Likes