Schizophrenia.com

How's the weather where you are?

I thought I was the only one.

source-3

3 Likes

It’s 60°F today and that’s the high. Last week, the high on one day was like 26°F. It even snowed. But this week is much warmer. Next week will be in the 40’s and 50’s.

3 Likes

It’s a little cold out here in Nebraska U.S.A. Cold enough to have to wear a coat and scarf anyway. No snow today. It’s 36 degrees F. at 345 pm.

3 Likes

We had a damp, mildly chilly day, and I loved it. I love this kind of weather in the Fall. Here in Oklahoma we are right at the peak of change of color in the trees. It’s great.

5 Likes

Overnight low is -14°c/7°f

2 Likes

Today is a high of 50 degrees F with a low of 36. I can’t wait until it gets even colder!

2 Likes

52 F cloudy and rainy same as crimby…supposed to get down in the 30s tonight…

2 Likes

32 C. It’s hot. Tomorrow is a scorcher. Expecting 37. Bloody hot and I need to prepare the turf wicket and mow the oval. Thinking of going down to the city really early and getting into it. I think I have to wait till after 7am due to noise restrictions but the sooner done the less suffering!

4 Likes

We finally got our first snowflakes today in Québec city. I went walking in the forest and the ground was white but it will surely melt.

3 Likes

Between long sleeve and t-shirt weather. Its sunny.

2 Likes

I’m with @Dunno3x. I’m wearing 3/4 sleeve tops because I can’t decide between short or long sleeves lol.

3 Likes

Where do you live in NEbraska? Affected by the floods?
sorry!

2 Likes

It is 260°K. Crystallized H2O is imminent.

3 Likes

Feels good and breezy here in New York.
44 degrees

3 Likes

its 5:23 am i just woke up and its rainning .

greece

4 Likes

Yay! It will be cold tomorrow! I have a cute blue sweater I bought on clearance at the end of spring, and I’ve been dying to wear it. Tomorrow is the perfect day. It’s supposed to feel like it’s in the 20s-30s all day!

4 Likes

This is the second time I hear about Greece today. Cheers to the land in Greece

5 Likes

hello my friend hope u are doing good…

regards from Athens :slight_smile:

3 Likes

2+ C and some rain. I’m glad it’s not snowing atleast. Looking forward to spring already.
Expensive electrical bill incoming.

3 Likes

Pretty mild here in south coast uk. Tho it has got colder cos me thermostat has been clicking on. Had a beautiful sunrise on the beach here, sat there for a bit reading the local paper this morning.

2 Likes