Schizophrenia.com

Hows everybodys saturday going?

O sweet, that is awesome, actually you live really close to me lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I used to live

Now I am in India

Close to where

1 Like

Walked 7km before breakfast. In the middle of running my kid in for clothes shopping, then will read a book and drink tea for a bit. Maybe post some images to Flickr.

1 Like

That sounds good.

I dont what say i dont feel comfortable telling my location.

1 Like

Ok

No issues

ddffffgggg

1 Like

Good went out with family for lunch and for long walk.

1 Like

I had a nice breakfast and now I’m debating whether to go to the park or my sisters.

2 Likes

Spending my Saturday in bed. Ive moved it into the lounge infront of the tv / computer screen. And ive blacked out all the windows - i like it dark! The summer suns belting in and it hurts my eyes - neighbours prob think im bonkers lol.

1 Like

I read in two books today. Turned off the computer for half of my day. Rested a little bit. Now I’m watching a documentary. Was also outside for a bit to get tobacco.

1 Like

I went door to door canvassing with our Legion of M— vice president this morning. Just me and her. We knocked on the doors of 14 homes. Everyone was friendly. No one spat on us, which is what I was expecting.

Tonight, I’m attending mass.

So that’s how my Saturday is going.

1 Like

It’s called “how not to diet” it’s very interesting, if you want to learn more about nutrition and the causes of obesity and whatnot.

1 Like

Thats like a good saturday enjoy your mass. :blush: alright. bye.

Not bad, watched soccer Eurocup, played videogames, called a friend, had a coconut with its water and an omelet, then was tired and took a nap. I woke up an hour ago.

1 Like

Now I am going to listen to music with my usb sound amplifier and vape while browsing the internet.

that sounds a like fun saturday im glad your enjoying your Saturday aziz :blush:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.