How you will spend Valentine's Day gif

via GIPHY

I got “naked.” So I will be taking a shower that day apparently. #singlelife

3 Likes

no one looks after me pretty broke…!!!

@far_cry0 If you click on the link it takes you to a .gif that shows you what you’ll do at random.

1 Like

I clicked and it didn’t stop.

1 Like

Not sure - maybe I can invite some friends over for dinner =)

Naked and afraid :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Uh oh. I don’t know how to help.

It didn’t stop for me either. This thing has been giving me all kinds of problems. It doesn’t work. Waaah! :sob:

1 Like

Yeah I tried clicking but it wouldn’t stop :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Crap! It’s supposed to tell you what you will do for Valentine’s Day. So now I just outed myself as being uneventfully naked. :unamused: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

So are you like a nudist or something? It’s cool if you are. I mean we’re on the internet so I would never be able to tell. I feel a little differently about nudists if they were in person though.

Nope. It was just a gif.

1 Like

Not sure if it matters but the gif site you can create a gif like that is down atm

Oh well.

3 Likes

ooops won’t work lol have a taco instead :stuck_out_tongue:

Seems naked and stoned. Think it means in Jail have a romantic time with some guy named Fred. Hmmm not looking forward to that at all.

2 Likes

Maybe it works this way? No reason not to try.

1 Like

I got naked and with family, which is frankly terrifying.

3 Likes

Friends of the family are naturists so when I was 15 & 16 we spent time at a nudist colony. Defiantly had the body for it then not so sure now though.

1 Like

My family definitely is not :scream_cat: it would be an extreme upending of family customs and mores.

2 Likes