How would you rate your intelligence?

On a scale from 1 to 10 my intelligence is at…

On a scale from 1 to 10 my functioning and achieving score is…

3 Likes

9 for intelligence
8 for functioning
4 for achieving

My scores

This was a poll. I change my mind. No polls

Rawr.

3 Likes

İ think 5.5 in general. İm over intelligent according to my country standard iq which is 90 ( simply by doing a over functioning than potato) but i m really dumb for western standards and hong kong standards which 120

1 Like

I’m a 10, baby.

7 Likes

About 3. Certainly not street smart

2 Likes

It’s ok. But medication slows things down. I’m smarter under the layer of side effects.

1 Like

I’m not going to rank my intelligence but I think I’m smart enough

1 Like

I am average given that I have sz. Before sz I was above average, best in school etc

1 Like

probably 6 intellligence
probably 5 achieving
7 functioning

2 Likes

I rate my intelligence by hearing something on the news and then restate it like it’s my own opinion.

Jk!

I don’t watch the news.

I’m just average intelligence though learning new things is very important to me.

2 Likes

Im too intelligent.
Most people can’t follow my logic.
Or I’m really dumb.

1 Like

It’s not that simple. Breaking it down into just those categories doesn’t address the myriad ways a person can function, for instance one person might know how to rebuild an engine, another might know how to diagnose cat illnesses. These are both skills, and neither is “better” than the other. (I used the cat thing coz there’s a lot of cats flying around this forum :cat:) So, each is as intelligent as the other in their specific area. Hence 2 or 3 categories aren’t sufficient to determine intelligence. :brain:

3 Likes

I’m dumb. Dumb as a rock.

1 Like

My math ability is maybe slightly above average
English or language ability is around average
Sense of humor is below average

7 for Intelligence
7 for functioning
7 for achieving

ching ching what do i win? lol 7 is actually my lucky number

i’d say i was a 7 spiritually as well

1 Like

I can’t abide morons and you’ll notice I keep you around. You are sharp as a tack, ma’am. You need to have a higher opinion of yourself like I do.

:heart:

7 Likes

Woohoo! That’s the real reason I’m here! :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

I don’t know. I literally couldn’t decide on a number, because I feel I’m both dumb and smart. Dumb in common sense and witty things and smart at things like music theory and art and psychology.
My functioning level is also more complicated than one number can represent. I am not functioning well as a worker or student, but I’m getting by and never have been fired and have good grades.
I can rank achieving at a 7. I finished my degree despite becoming ill, follow through on my life goals, but my illness again getsin the way.

1 Like