How would you live if you had a full time job?

Touchwood i am doing a full time job but I would like to earn more.

1 Like

Bhai kya khabar hein …!!! Kaam to chaalu hein na …!!!

Yes i am in office right now

1 Like

Kitna deer office rahoge raghu…???

Haha. I will leave the office around at 8 :45 pm. Came late today at 11:45 am

1 Like

No you don’t. Sitting at home is really boring. You might think it’s fun in the beginning, but trust me, it gets kind of dull.

1 Like

I think I would spend more time on self-care stuff that makes me happy–video games, TV, quality software that is less difficult to use than the open-source software I use now, books, maybe a vacation, etc.

I’d live the same way I’m living now if I had two part time jobs or one full time job. I’m soon going to have two part time jobs and nothing much is going to change in my life.

mmm 8 hours + 12 hours of sleep…

If I could be passionate about my work. I would do it all the time and overtime. I kinda wish I could get into a research department at a university. I would then build the most amazing library. And I would read about what interests me. I would continue to live in a small flat and I would help my parents out with paying off their house. And I would either learn to cook or just be on weight watchers or something.

I have a lot of money in my account. I work but I do nothing with it but pay bills and the rest just sits there.

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.