How would you describe your sz/sza?

Like I said, how would you describe your sz/sza when you were at your lowest point?

I was insanely crazy and weird.v now much better :slight_smile:

Good to hear that you’re better now :gift_heart:

1 Like

A nightmare, where i was confronted with my deepest fears and truly believed they all came true. A fragmentation of my all - worldview, view of myself, past, current and future, image of other people and of God. I’m in the process of glueing things back together.

4 Likes

Uncertainty whether everything changes to the worst in minutes. Being someone else. I’m scared cause my brain is poisoners. The brain chemistry is so wrong in my brain I’m afraid I could die.

2 Likes

When i don’t take medication i feel just great almost manic. Everything is in synchronized with the outer world. Its like being one with nature.

1 Like

I would describe it as complete darkness. I was sure everyone was out to get me. I saw faceless creatures in the TVs so I covered all of them with blankets. Thought others could read my thoughts when I made eye contact with them. It was the most insane I’ve ever felt.

2 Likes

I feel like everything is a puzzle i’m trying to put together. Everywhere i look and everything i think is another piece of the puzzle.

2 Likes

My sza when I’m at my worst is a mindstorm. And I’m a lighthouse in it.

1 Like

My sza is being totally out of touch with reality. Living in an insane, very scary world 24/7.

1 Like

my sz is intertwined with depression feelings.

i start to feel sad and sometimes even morose when it gets bad.

also i find it hard to function well when i am sick with sz which thank goodness hasn’t happened in a long while.

judy

1 Like

Psychosis. Seeing and hearing things. Hard to tell what is real. Write poetry without realizing I’m doing it.
Depression leaves me so tired and thoughts of suicide. Unable to take care of personal needs.
Mania I spend thousands of dollars on a bunch of crap. Enjoy it while in the midst of it but the crash is horrible when I realize what I have done.

1 Like

Hell or worse. Actually some of it was totally real while still having schizophrenia. Both were true.

1 Like

scared, nervous, paranoid, intrusive thoughts, thought insertion

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.