Bad social skills
No attention span
No motivation
Bad hygiene
Crying often and randomly
Zoning out more frequently
Itching body all over.
Worsening of nervous TICS

Today I woke up and I wasn’t sure if it was real or not. The sky looked like I was in a dream. everything’s hazy and I have a pit of sadness in my tummy.

5 Likes

I’m sorry things aren’t well for you @valiumprincess . Things haven’t been too well for me either. Depressive symptoms have been getting me down. I was going to start therapy soon though . Maybe you could try that if you aren’t already having sessions.

I wish the best for your recovery though. What you describe definitely sucks majorly to experience :frowning:

3 Likes

its good that you can tell its getting bad. you’re at least grounded enough for that! i’d suggest taking warm baths/showers and sitting outside for a bit to get fresh air. listening to some kind of asmr might help too (i like plushie making asmr and animal themed asmr)

4 Likes

Sorry you’re not feeling well @valiumprincess. You seem to know what the signs are that you’re getting ill, so that’s at least a good thing. If things continue to get worse for you maybe you should contact your pdoc or psych nurse or whoever your provider is. I wish you luck and hope things get better soon.

2 Likes

It’s a really good thing to have insight into this illness. Once you know a lot about your personal warning signs you can take action to get better. I know that poor sleeping habits are a warning sign of mine. That and daydreaming too much. I try to cultivate mindfulness and good sleeping habits to combat poor mental health. Diet and exercise no doubt play a huge role too. Just the usual common sense stuff we all know.

2 Likes

Yes, it is good that you have insight like that. It would be a skill for everyone to make a list like that so that you could know sooner when you’re going to be experiencing a worsening of your symptoms and then take whatever corrective actions you can take to avoid it from getting you in trouble. Lack of sleep is a big one for me personally. It is usually the first sign and it leads to a manic phase for me.

2 Likes

this is real life for a lot of us

I had a cousin who was bouncy, bubbly

she died in a car accident.

1 Like

Daze I like reading your comments too always nice to see what you have to say

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.