How to save the planet

composting is as good idea, we already grow veg and fruit… i can do more to see about less packaging in food waste, we already limit our heating and new loos is a bit impossible right now but a good idea for the future

1 Like

they say as we carry on doing what we are projected to do it will wipe out the life on planet earth

No, I am not saying that.

what then? I’m confused by the argument

Yeah, I’m confused too. You were saying mass extinction by animal farming and that 67% of the animals on earth are gone. Well, humans are domesticating animals for consumption.

I’m saying the entire planet has reached the level where we have directly caused the mass extinction of every life form

Domesticating is not really what it is. it is factory farming - there is blood pus and ■■■■ in the milk and female hormones. and they split it and re form it in some kind of bid to make it taste the same every time

really want to save the planet… hack into the oil companies archives… they buy up any and all competing design ideas for how to fuel and run cars… I heard there may be a how to convert cars to run on water…fairly easy fairly cheap… steal all of the patents they have stolen from the people… release them all for free all over the net… watch the world on the largest scale ever before seen do something to help the planet… its not just the right thing to do but it would put money in everyones pockets…

holy crap I should have sent that to a certain anon group…

2 Likes

That’s a false statement. The Dodo bird and the blue whale are extinct creatures caused by humans but most other animals are around.

that stat is not being read right…

its not 67% of species have gone extinct…

its 67% of all animals…so the species we have left have lost huge numbers…

also the blue whale is not extinct… but the wild horse is very close…

1 Like

I haven’t seen a blue whale picture for a long, long time.

no i am saying that there is mass extinction which will be recorded in the rocks
and - not the same topic
and there is 67% less animals alive on the planet alive in 2017 compared with 1967

I almost googled it… but you google it… you made the claim… I don’t have to prove you wrong you have to prove the statement true then we can discuss how long its been since we have seen pics of them…

1 Like

@exhile your smart…and a decent debate partner… and im a dick sometimes…but man your kind of a dick… lol

In 1967, the human population was about 3.5 billion people. It’s now currently at 7 billion. Perhaps humans have replaced animals but I don’t know.

Japanese whalers have killed thousands of blue whales. Blue hunting has ceased because there are no more of them.

again…dick google it… post a link that proves blue whale pop in 2017 is 0… don’t just make up crap evidence… the Japanese stopped hunting the blue whale because the world asked them to… their population is in danger… japan agreed…

im calling you a dick because your making it sound like the blue whale is dead and now blaming japan… I was worried…so google it prove it and then you are no longer a dick wether you are wrong or right…

The number of wild animals living on Earth is set to fall by two-thirds by 2020, according to a new report, part of a mass extinction that is destroying the natural world upon which humanity depends.

The analysis, the most comprehensive to date, indicates that animal populations plummeted by 58% between 1970 and 2012, with losses on track to reach 67% by 2020. Researchers from WWF and the Zoological Society of London compiled the report from scientific data and found that the destruction of wild habitats, hunting and pollution were to blame.

going to call it fake news next?

Yeah, I looked up blue whale on Wikipedia and there are about 2,000 of them left.

1 Like

there are 8.7 million species on the planet, plus or minus 1.3 million.

I ain’t no Trump.

1 Like