How to look young!

What’s your secret !! I just started yesterday to use bio oil with a jade roller on my face I hope it helps a bit over time. Has anyone heard of a jade roller ?

4 Likes

I stay out of the sun. Lame, I know.

This trucker is showing what 28 years of sun damage to one side of the face can do.

3 Likes

I agree but not always possible :tired_face:

1 Like

I wear a cap in the sun

1 Like

I have never heard of the roller.

I used to use bio oil.
Maybe I will use it again in the future.

I have Botox between my eyebrows every three months or so if I can afford it.
It cost around $300.

Apart from that I try to remember to put sunscreen on when I am going to be out in the sun a lot.

I currently have sukin night cream and natio day cream with 30spf.
I do not clean my face every day and I do not moisturise every day either.
I should though.

1 Like

Do you have a mirror @anon80629714 ? Look in it. Problem solved!

1 Like

I want to try and keep my skin as healthy as I can… Even with wrinkles I want to keep it looking healthy. Yes I look younger but I have plenty of wrinkles and skin it’s not as smooth as I’d like it to be.

I’d love to have wrinkles. Seems like every other day people are telling me I look like I’m in my forties. And I’m 58.

1 Like

My face is more aged on one side and well from driving. I think lots of people have this.

2 Likes

When I want to look younger I just hang out with my older friends

5 Likes

I aged suddenly a few years back. I don’t care. I’m old so it’s fitting.

I aged suddenly at the age of 51. That’s the year my son died. I’ve been old ever since.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry. That must be so hard! :broken_heart:

1 Like

When I was on typical APs I was told by people at the gas station that I looked 14-16 yrs old and got carded for a lottery ticket, they had to do a double take. That was like age 24, they were 10 yrs off lol. Now that I’ve been on atypicals, and then invega… invega really aged me! I wish I still looked like a teenager, I liked people’s reactions saying “oh honey, it’s unsweetened tea not sweetened, is that ok?”… Now I get reactions like I should know everything. There’s a total difference, ha.

I think plucking eyebrows can help though.

I’m 31 and I’ve been eating one raw garlic bud a day. And it’s good for facials.

1 Like

being young :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I have seen a facial roller on sale, but never bought one to use.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.