How to leave depression behind

I’m speechless. I hold you in my heart so tenderly! Wish you were living next to my house so we could hang out and talk about astronomy and art.

I have a study group on fridays, it’s been going really well actually. It takes a bit longer to study but the fruits are alright :smile:

Your reply made me feel like I can deal with all this! That’s the kind of strenght you have.

Thank you :heart:

2 Likes

I think you’re a good person, Minnii. You’re nice and friendly and you see the good in others which is a good trait. I’m sorry that you’re having a rough time. Depression sucks; I take pills for it. My instinct is to withdraw too, when I’m depressed but by doing that, we are actually doing the very opposite of what would help us.

You’re going through a rough patch. There’s a very high chance that it will pass, so just keep plugging away at living your life and meeting your responsibilities and putting one foot in front of the other until the bad times pass. Do you have family who you can get support from? At least you are still doing a bunch of things well in your life that are positive. I’ll tell you the exact same words that Mortimer told me when I was down. “Know that you are a good person”.

Don’t think that I don’t notice all the “likes” you give me on my posts. Because I do. I appreciate all of your support and I know you have some good Karma coming your way.

2 Likes

Thank you nick! Your support means a lot. I hope you’re right about the karma thing. I need it.

1 Like