How to get rid of drooling w/cloz

It causes nighttime drooling for me

1 Like

same for me… haven’t found a way to stop it yet… so if you find a way tell me too :wink:

2 Likes

Atropine Sulfate drops. :lizard::lizard::lizard:

1 Like

Whats that? :confused:

1 Like

This is how I get rid of drooling: Pirenzepine - Wikipedia
I’ve been taking it for almost one and a half year now. I take 100mg along with my nightly Clozapine dose.

1 Like

They are basically eye drops you put on your tongue. My pdoc prescribed them to me. Ask about them. They help a lot. :gorilla::gorilla::gorilla:

2 Likes

Me too.
Too much saliva on the pillow

1 Like

I used to experience the drooling, which is a result of disruption of the swallowing reflex by clozapine. I also had trouble swallowing food. However, some couple of months ago, most of this symptom disappeared.

I tried a scopolamine patch and ipratropium nasal spray under the tongue. Alas, this did not help much, if at all.

The most useful way to address the problem was to put a towel over the pillow. When one towel got uncomfortably wet, I switched to a dry one.

-Albert.

1 Like

Join the club! Drawling is an issue for all of us on Clozapine in think. I take the Atropine drops, and that really makes a difference.

1 Like

Drooling that is meant to be.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.