How to get my life baack?

what age are you can i ask you that question.if you dont wana answer its alright.

Take back your physical health, for starters.

1 Like

I have 0 motivation, I force myself to walk a bit in my house but I canā€™t everyday and canā€™t for long. I stay in bed all day everyday, only get up to eat. In bed either sleep or on this forum. I gained 170lb.

Maybe you can ask someone you live with to go on walks. They can hold you accountable. getting your life back starts somewhere, I think physical health is paramount.

My family always try to force me walk outside with them but I donā€™t feel good outside. I walk a bit inside instead.

At least I donā€™t have cancer.

Maybe a treadmill? I have one in my room. I average ~3 miles a day.

1 Like

We have have an elliptical and weights but I never use them, no energy and no motivation.
My brothers use them.
At least I donā€™t have cancerā€¦

Well thereā€™s no secret potion out there to get your life back. All you can do is get on the right med, exercise, try and work, and be a positive part of your community. Yeah, having sz and cancer would be a double whammy.

1 Like

try to get some antidepressants /find a med that works?

I donā€™t have depression my psychiatrist said, I wish I had depression because its curable.

1 Like

Risperdal must help you to concentration?it s good for cognitive abilitiies

Most of the people Iā€™ve met have some kind of potential. You may not see it in yourself but someone else may see it in you. Do your parents or maybe even your brothers encourage you in any way? When I was 23 or 24 I had no plans to get a job. But counselors at the vocational program I was in saw something in me and gave me small opportunities to have responsibilities that eventually led to me getting a steady job that I stayed four years at.

If you have a good therapist or doctor they can help you find your strengths and maybe you could start improving your life.

At 29 when diagnosed I smoked cigarettes and sat on my ass. I soon finished work because it was too much for me and stopped reading books and things. All I could really concentrate was on video games.

Now at 50 Iā€™m amazed that I started with small exercise. Simple goals and doing it daily. First to 10 kmā€™s a day at a good clip. Took me a long, long time. Got a fitness tracker eventually and now itā€™s become second nature.

Simple advice. Force yourself to exercise and tick off goals. Start small but routine and regular is the key. I know itā€™s hard. I sat on a couch or chair for a decade at leastā€¦You have nothing to lose but youā€™ll gain for sure.

3 Likes

I found losing weight helped me to get a bit more motivation.

To get a bit more of a life.

It is sooooo hard to start off with but it gets easier :slight_smile: and TOTALLY worth it.

2 Likes

for me its getting out of the house a bit more,help mum.just improve my self a bit so i can do voluntery work.socilize a little bit.

Stay on chat man an donā€™t forget that we are here for you. Like for example pm one of us for chat and meet ups

I think you need to understand what people around you are doing.Your compliance to medicine is one right step but you still need to fit in other right and positive behavior or action to have a more complete lifeā€¦

2 Likes

As I was growing up and having a younger brother who drinks and parties and holds his own party in the club every yearā€¦ i used to envy people who enjoyed those things i simply couldnā€™t. But i realised I enjoy other things and find other things wsy more relaxing like travel and crafts

1 Like