How to bew good in video games?

how to bew good in video games ?

I have yet to figure that out I’m afraid :frowning:

1 Like

I have already said it, you have to play all day and focus on improving.

3 Likes

If you’re trying to get good at Starcraft 2, I’d say being born South Korean is a good start.

For real though, find part-time work and pare your expenses down to the bare minimum, and spend the rest of your time playing the game, practising and reading volumes of meta theory, but being sure to do arm exercises after each match, so you don’t completely ■■■■ up your elbows and wrists like I did, which made me have to quit gaming.

I don’t recommend this lifestyle, you’ll be filled with deep regrets by the end of it. Also, having SZ puts you at a marked disadvantage against others, so you’ll have a much, much harder time breaking in to the top tier, where you might have a chance to earn something equivalent to Chinese slave-labor wages, in prize winnings.

I’d suggest going into e-commerce instead, it’s much, much easier than competitive gaming to make money.

3 Likes

First: practice.
Second: have good cognition.

I think there’s a lot of cheaters on video games. In my time anyway, on CS or Quake Live. How good do you want to be… you can’t beat the best if they cheat. To be second best, then practice practice practice. A good mouse is important too, logitech are good.

better to fly to the moon and heal schizophrenia by the light of the moon

1 Like

Pro players easily spot cheaters, plus they can’t play in tournaments with serious anticheats and LANs.

1 Like

zeno is mastermind

2 Likes

Fair enough Zeno, but most of the time, playing online the cheaters are active, no?

I’ve played games with a lot of cheaters, ever since Duke Nukem in the late 90’s.

I know you’d never cheat Zeno but some do :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Find a game you really love and then keep on playing it until you get better. Everything takes practice, even video games.

1 Like

Yes cheat is big in casual matches in first person shooters, if you really want to avoid them play a moba/rts/mmorpg.

1 Like

Personally, I was never good at most multiplayer games because I didn’t like competing. That’s why I never played games like Call of duty online. The only multiplayer games I was good at were Assassin’s Creed 3 (I kicked ass in that games multiplayer) and Mass Effect 3 (it wasn’t player vs. player).

2 Likes
  1. Put on that song Kung Fu Fighting
  2. Do Kegel exercises
  3. Pour stuff back and forth with beakers

This works. Believe me. :slight_smile:

I did this now I am pro thanks for helping me

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.