How to become a moderator

Hello I have used several other forums and I have seen moderators. They are even in chat groups of gaming streams. I was wondering how you could become one. I am hoping that if I use this site for a couple of years that I may be asked to become one.

1 Like

I was asked to become a mod by the boss and the other mods at the time. As far as I know, that is how all past and present mods have been selected.

2 Likes

12 Likes

My favorite thing about this meme is the implication that there is only one single man on the forum.

6 Likes

Lol. Was gonna post the 6 picture ‘what my mum thinks I do…’ mod meme but pretty sure that has appeared here before

2 Likes

And he’s really gentle so there’s no need to get worried.

4 Likes

:laughing: :rofl:

I could have been a mod if i wanted to but i had to politely decline

You have to be sane and without major symptoms

2 Likes

truth…115 15b 1548597909-0

1 Like

Well, the first criteria is you have to be a masochist.

6 Likes

There is now solid evidence to the contrary on this one.

[cough]

:flushed:

5 Likes

Oh for sure lol

4 Likes

Please do post it. I’m a mod for a completely different non related group and I’m sure that it’s funny! I could use a laugh!

1 Like

You have to sale your soul to the Dark POP.

Prince
Of
Potatoes

:crazy_face:

3 Likes

Hmm.

I Was Once A Moderator. . .

Still Am. . .

Or Am I (???).

Hope, True Love, Joy, And Peace!.

1 Like

You have to strip naked, tar yourself and roll around in feathers. Then do the funky chicken while yelling gobble-gobble-gobble while standing in the middle of a major highway.

Yup!

:+1::+1:

3 Likes

Opened my eyes. It’s a lot of work. I used to skip a lot of threads if they didn’t interest me. Nowadays I try to read or skim through most so it takes a bit of commitment. It would be nice if we didn’t need moderators but since becoming one I’ve seen why we really do.

Truly it’s about community anyways and being supportive of your peers and offering advice to those who need it and being involved is really what it takes. We do have a nice community here.

5 Likes

Yes Im glad you are here to deal with ther most serious real world problems of people. We are not just avatars floating in the air.

1 Like

I know that all the mods would not be upset at all if I left the forumz. :smiley: