How to be smarter?

What increases intelligence including socially?
I feel dumb.

Maybe it will be possible in the future like the video game Cyberpunk 2077.

I will never feel normal I feel.

We gotta wait for Elon Musk’s neura link. Or something like that. Or stem cells.

2 Likes

Learn something new

2 Likes

Exercise is something that helps your health overall. It can be done for nothing with simple repetition and pays back in a lot of ways.

2 Likes

Normal looks kind of boring to be honest.

3 Likes

I feel the same way. I feel so dumb all the time. Socially, i found a really good therapist that taught me how to fake it essentially. She would present different scenarios and ask my interpretation and then tell me how neurotypical people would interpret the situation.

Though there was no talk of neurodivergent vs neurotypical back then. It was just me vs “most people.” But this started when I was in high school, so like 20+ years ago.

But I bet there’s a place that people do that. Maybe on Reddit somewhere. But I learned a lot of social scripts that way and I feel it really improved my ability to socialize.

But, as y’all are pretty aware, I still really suck at it. I am a lot better than I used to be, though.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Hahaha I went to bed this morning and when I opened the door the air purifier was on high and the sensor was red. I looked over at Mx LED and they just shrugged. :dash::dash::dash::joy:

3 Likes

Hahaha nice one :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I was a little manic today and was pretty active throughout the day.
I felt “sharper”and more with it cognitively.

Exercise or keeping active improves cognition.

3 Likes

i think we all have a maximum IQ.For various reasons we may not perform at that level.It’s then finding ways to make the most of the intelligence you have, rather than increasing it above that maximum IQ.

@Aziz i’d say you’re a smart person who’s not performing at anywhere near his full potential.You need to find ways of making the most of that potential.

3 Likes

Everyone is intelligent in their own way. You cant judge a fish by it’s ability to climb a tree.

2 Likes

Also I think you seem pretty smart Aziz. I’ve seen you talk about AP’s and their availability in certain countries. You knew your stuff and knew a ton more about it than me.

2 Likes

Everyone has their IQ level, but It varies from person to person. But if you want to become more intelligent than yesterday, you can follow some essential things in your life.

1. Question everything.
  2. Read as much as you can.
  3. Discover what motivates you.
  4. Think of new ways to do old things.
  5. Hang out with people who are smarter than you.
  6. Remember that every expert was once a beginner.
  7. Make time to reflect.
  8. Exercise your body
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.