How successful are u?

Did you do anything to sleep less like get prescribed stimulants? I ask because I find myself sleeping nearly 12 hours a day and want to sleep less

I mean considering my handicaps pretty dang successful but by societyā€™s standards Iā€™m like average and by my own standards Iā€™m garbage.

Statistically keys to success are getting at LEAST a high school degree, a college degree is pretty important too, donā€™t get pregnant as a teen, donā€™t abuse drugs and alcohol, etc. Iā€™d say networking is pretty dang important too.

My personal philosophy for success is if youā€™re happy with your life, youā€™re successful regardless of circumstance. (Only issue is I have really high standards for when Iā€™ll be satisfied with where I am in life :cold_sweat:)

Those are things you can control for, the rest are things you canā€™t really control like what social class youā€™re born into and whatnot.

1 Like

You seem like you are doing great Anna :slight_smile: donā€™t trip on expectations, there is always something more that can be accomplished

1 Like

Look slightly above your post @marlboro
I already answered that question :wink:

2 Likes

you do what you can do outts what you gotta do without hesistationā€¦ then you work to do the restā€¦ then you daydream about what you actually want to doā€¦ then you kill intimidation, doubt, and self disearnestyā€¦ then you do it

Even many people deemed successful donā€™t achieve that.

Iā€™m a successful failure.

2 Likes

Well I aim for once a day but sometimes I feel too lazy to brush and just rinse with mouthwash or chew a gum before bedtimeā€¦

You are being too hard on yourself, as usual.

1 Like

Edit : i understand

1 Like

We donā€™t have to do great things, just be great at doing the small things and the greater things will get done.

So in that sense, I think Iā€™m pretty successful.

3 Likes

ā– ā– ā– ā–  success i will never be succesful

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.