How smart are your voices?

Ok…yeah, I have had such “memories” and spent quite a few years sorting things out. I realize some could be astral journeys where i was there in out of body form. however some others - one specifically I feel is a ‘false memory’ though I did do extensive research and found my ‘memories’ actually did happen. Just they didn’t happen to me…somehow I got the information downloaded to my brain that seemed like a memory, but the more i considered it there were too many loose ends. i do have about 2 weeks of unaccounted time in the year this happened. that is baffling, like my real memory of that time period is missing.

Hearing other people’s thoughts is interesting, did you try to tell people that you heard what they were saying ? did they believe you ?
I do hear some thoughts sometimes and I confront people with them but they don’t believe me, they think I got that information else where …ironic

Yeah I did occasionally try to call people out on it but always heard in my mind “I’ll never acknowledge it” accompanied by even at times another voice backing this one up like “Yeah she’s never gonna acknowledge that”. I rarely confronted people though, I did, but rarely. It was so frustrating because it would be in their exact voice and the stuff that was said would not be out of character for the individual who’s “thoughts” I was supposedly hearing. Most of the time I would just suffer silently.

2 Likes

I have on some occasion and the person has confirmed having same thoughts same time…synchronicity is all that is. Not really thought projection.

Stupidity doesn’t begin to describe what I hear. Everything pumped into my head is the sum total of every stupid thing every idiot I’ve been around has said. It’s constant stupidity and insults and attempts to screw me over, make me dumber, and ruin my life.

Unfortunately, I’m now screwed over, dumber, and my life is ruined.

Everyday, it’s like watching these idiots I’ve had to be around ■■■■ on my life, walk all over me, then have everyone cheer them on, laugh at what they’ve done, turn it all around and blame it on me, say it’s exactly what I deserve, then do everything to ensure it never ends.

No bach you’re not stupid and u don’t deserve anything bad to happen to you, you know that these voices are coming from your head, and as long as you fell yourself as not respectable and guilty the voices will keep on annoying you and being cruel to you, if you do what you have to do so the guilt feeling could go away then I’m sure that it will mirror on your voices and they might become much nicer with you, like how my voices turned out from horrible into sweet ones…I’m sure of it

My voices have been steadily disappearing since getting treatment and as strange as it sounds, I miss them in a way. I’ve heard one female voice that mostly attempted to comfort me when I was anxious and many others with different characteristics to them. Some sound smart, some just make noise ESPECIALLY when I would want to hear other things.

I wish they were more like the voices portrayed in that show Perception.:stuck_out_tongue: Schizophrenia as a super power!

1 Like

Hi, I am new. I have had had many memories which I thought happened to me, but actually happened to someone else is possible. Also my voices are brilliant, beautiful, hateful, smart, friendly, and murderous towards me, they are relentless and talk about the same patterns of things over and over.

1 Like

If you have intelligent voices, then hearing voices is not bad thing at all.
But same here, my voices are from those people that I used to work with.
Those that I really hate and from the job that I was fired. They just saying the same thing over and over again. just so stupid. I called it voices with no face. They have no face. I would curse at it when I hear the voices. So it sure does make me like a nut when it happen. That is how i deal with it. It works for me since those voices that I hate anyway, so I dont mind to curse at it.

voices are just random words, and same words “over & over” again. words like " go kill youself, so excited, scare, you are not serious, that is nice". It has no association of what I was doing at the time I hear those words. I mean like, WT ??? , just so ridiculous… Someone told me that I have “SUPER EAR”, that i can hear people chatting from miles away, yeah, right? thanks but not thanks. just make me dumber!! mostly female voices, but male as well.

Here is the latest update.

A couple of days ago they said …
“Hospital Emergency…cuuuuummmming up…So don’t say we didn’t warn you.”, and then they laughed.

Well, yesterday I got back from the hospital at about 6:30 on crutches and a cast on my foot up to just below my knee. While jogging, my foot hit a tiny pothole. But that was enough to twist my ankle and bust my fibula.

Also, now that I got home, I lied down on the couch, turned on the TV and watched the next on my list to be watched of Netflix’s “X-Files”. This episode started off with a guy getting out of a car and then walking with the assistance of crutches.

Once again, the voices laughed.

hope it heals soon intro’ xxx

Thanks

my voices are very clever in that if I listen to them I can feel convinced that they are real.
there is no one who knows me better than the voices

1 Like

Bloody hell…

I have a temp cast on my foot/leg that has to be replaced a week from now, so today I have to call the hospital and set up an appointment. Thank goodness I, Mr. super poor man, at least have a home phone, since my foot still hurts too much for me to be getting around to access some other phone outdoors.

But guess what ? My bloody phone crapped out today of all days. The battery recharging crapped out.

I think that I have managed to fix it though. Now it’s a wait and see, but is seems to be recharging now.

Bloody hell #2. The battery had successfully recharged by 3:30 PM, so I called the clinic. The bloody clinic closed at 3:30.

They’re as smart as any person. Some are smarter than me, like The Professor who’s an old Freudian guy who likes to psychoanalyze everything and everyone, or Lou who’s always scheming, vs Gunn who’s just a goofy teen guy or Cassy who’s a little psychopath girl. Lol kinda sounds like DID so maybe I have that too. I don’t know and I don’t really care. I hate labels. I am who I am. Then there’s of course God and Jesus, who are beyond brilliant.

Anyways I got good voices and bad voices. Most of the demons I talk with are just vulgar brutes but some of them I feel like are way smarter and older than me so that’s scary.

Those names. Did the voices themselves tell you their names or did you name them?

Just curious. My voices always remained nameless.

See my post here… #24 about dealing with demons…

They told me their names. Or I asked the other voices what their names were. Some of them I’ve actually met before in my dreams.

They may seen like they know a lot. Some of them might be smart. I found it easier to deal with them by knowing more. Learn and continually get smarter. With what you want. You can always internet search what they talk about to know to find out if they are talking the truth.