How smart are you now? How smart do you want to be?

I think I’m somewhat smart, but I’d rather be people smart, as in talking to people without feeling weird. I had trouble concentrating about fifteen years ago when I started developing really bad symptoms, but staying on treatment eventually my thoughts caught up to me an I’m able to concentrate fairly well again. Just a bit lazy is all.

1 Like

I’ve always tested with a semi-high IQ, and people keep telling me I’m intelligent.

I don’t feel too smart, though, because my reaction time has slowed down, and my attention-span isn’t that great.

I used to do drugs because I felt like I was too smart for my own good, and I wanted to feel more normal.
Now I’m scared it permanently damaged my brain, and I miss the way it used to function.
I’m just not as quick anymore as I used to be.

2 Likes

I’m smart enough to solve any problems of mine and to understand the content of the subjects of my interest.

I’m happy with that.

1 Like

I’m smart. I nearly have the whole wiping thing down…hard drives of course.

1 Like

not as smart as i need to be to deal with this kind of life!

1 Like

I went to college and then graduate school. Now I’m cognitively impaired and can barely function at my job, certainly not well enough to advance in my career. I struggle to pay my student loans!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.