How pathetic is it?

that i actually look forward to pdoc appts and my 3 month injection with nurse. its the only time i get to talk to somebody that is not family in real life. i get my next shot on the 15th of july and i can’t wait haha. i like to think the nurse and i have good relationship, we small talk briefly and she keeps things professional. plus i get to leave town for once. i never leave town.

1 Like

My pdoc is kind of cute. Although, I’ve never brought up that fact to her. We are all business.

1 Like

im thinking about restarting therapy just to have someone to talk to. last time i ran out of things to talk about in a year and i haven’t gone for a couple years now.

but if i start working again i wouldn’t want to drive to my hometown for a therapy session so idk if i will go back.

1 Like

Nothing wrong with that. I talk to the girls who give me my shot all the time.

2 Likes

I have nothing to talk about. I’d probably look forward to prof and nurse if I had something to talk about. Most talk doesn’t do anything for me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.