How old do you peoples think I am

No, I think she’s nine years old. In dog years. Brilliant for a dog. :slight_smile:

you can’t be 14 years old. the life expectancy in America is 14 years old. :stuck_out_tongue:

@anon84763962 I live in America. Oh we just live so close together don’t we.

@far_cry0 nope not diagnosed with anything and the only medication I take is cough drops which actually ism’t medication.

@Sooner88 Oh yeah sure that’s totally me. In case you can’t tell that comment is dripping sarcasm.

@Orion11 yep I’m the smartest dog in the world.

@sirBoring Well then I’m doomed to die soon aren’t I?

3 Likes

can anyone guess my age? :stuck_out_tongue:

Hint: look closely at my steaming hot profile picture. :wink: :dark_sunglasses:

1 Like

23?

CharLimitsRlame

2 Likes

I’m horrible at guessing but um looking at your picture you look to be 80-90 years old. Just kidding my guess is is early to mid twenties.

2 Likes

Woh @.@ you may be the youngest one here then. Sz at 14 years old is really rough…sorry :frowning: :frowning:

1 Like

I think she is 41, got her numbers backwards :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@Anna Yeah I don’t know if I’m the youngest. I wouldn’t say that I do have schizophrenia since I haven’t gone into the doctor and haven’t been diagnosed. I prefer to say that I show symptoms that relate to schizophrenia and illnesses like it.

@Mountainman Okay let me type it a couple more times and if they are all the same then it has to be right because I’m not going to make a mistake 5-10 times in a row. 14, 14, 14, 14, 14, 14, 14, 14. Nope I’m pretty sure I’m 14. Well plus like half a year.

1 Like

yeah, we all get to treat you like a kid now haha :girl:

how are we today little one

2 Likes

Nope, I’m getting old, she will be able to kick my butt soon

2 Likes

she wouldnt do that :confused: lol

2 Likes

Ah ok. I was the same at your age, undiagnosed but I had clear psychotic symptoms…delusions and hallucinations…

It’s great you have awareness of it already…you should go see a professional about it as soon as you can! If I could’ve gotten treatment at your age I likely could have avoided my first serious episode @ 16 that ended up giving me PTSD.

2 Likes

Well you guys have cheered me up so at the moment I am doing good but I don’t know how you are doing.

And I might be able to kick your butt but that doesn’t mean I will. I wouldn’t want to do that to you. I’m not that mean.

Oh and if you are going to treat like a small child I’m going to act like one. And I won’t act like a well behaved one I’ll act like a bratty one. I’ve seen enough of my cousins be like that I should know how to act it by now.

3 Likes

does your mum/dad know?

1 Like

@Resilient1 yes my mom and dad do know that I have hallucinations, but I haven’t told them about my delusions out of fear that they would call me silly or something for believing things that can’t possibly be true, and they’ve only ever asked about my hallucinations.

@Anna I want to go in and see a doctor but my parents don’t really want me to. They say they want to try other things before they pump me full of drugs. For them other things is not letting me listen to my normal rock music and only christian music. Which I only have one CD of that I like and the rock music that I would listen to calmed me down and helped get my mind off of the hallucinations. I tried to tell them that but they kept saying “Do you want to try to get better?” And I do that’s all I want is to be better, so I let it drop. They also want me to pray and read the bible every night. Which I’ve been doing for a while, so you’d think that if it were really helping there would have been a change by now. I don’t really want to tell them that I want to go into the doctor because I don’t want it to seem like I just want to take drugs or I want attention or something like that so I’ve been quiet about it.

your first guess was closer than your second guess. I drank from the fountain of youth, Miss. :stuck_out_tongue:

but 14 is quite young. I didn’t know people could register onto the forums, at that age. :thinking:

1 Like

Your parents are ignorant about the mental health system the same way mine were. Just because you see a professional does not mean you will be loaded up with drugs. (My parents warned me of this too) A psychiatrist will likely recommend meds but you do not have to accept them. A therapist isn’t even able to prescribe meds. Therapy could be immensely beneficial to you, it was for me. I did therapy for about 3 years before I even started to consider meds.

I prayed CONSTANTLY during my severe psychotic episode and it did NOTHING to stop what was happening. I could have been spared a lot of pain and suffering if I had had meds. You have to be your own advocate and educate your parents…tell them you just want to see a therapist.

1 Like

XD So your hint wasn’t really a hint. You were just trying to throw us off the trail of your true age. Hmmmm tricky, tricky.

I don’t know. I can’t remember if I lied about my age when signing up. If I did I admit it I don’t regret it because I bet I would be so much worse if I didn’t have the support of this group and all the peoples here. You won’t tell on me will you?

1 Like

you’re cool. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like