How old do you peoples think I am

Not based off of if I’ve told you my age or if you’ve seen a picture of me but just based off of the way I talk and act. Well type not talk and from what you can see of my personality and of how I act. I’m just curious because what people think about certain things intrigues me.

1 Like
  1. I think you’re 11 years old.
2 Likes

I like to think that ever person here is a young teenager just about to be legal age. :stuck_out_tongue:

nah, just kidding. judging by your username and your avatar, I’d say you’re a young lady. but I think I’ve seen your picture in the “Post a picture new or old” thread, and you looked like an older young lady, probably 30ish?

1 Like

That’s very interesting. One thinks that I am 11 yet the other seems to think the opposite. hey @Sooner88 would you mind telling me why you think I’m 11

14-16 yrs old i’d say, you look younger in your avatar pic and you say you are having trouble at school so makes me think that.

1 Like

I am under the impression that you guys think that my profile pic or I think what you guys would call Avatar pic is me. I can see how that is easy to think but to clear things up it isn’t me it is the lead singer of a band called September Mourning. Her name is Emily Lazar, she calls her fans Children of Fate which is where I get my username from. Just figured I should probably clear that up, sorry for not clearing it up sooner.

Your username and writings make me think that you have an “old soul.” You seem wise beyond your years, maybe because you’ve been through a lot.

I’d say 40 years old.

1 Like

I’m thinking that you are either in your late teens or early 20s

1 Like

I was just kidding about you being 11. Maybe 16 or 17.

1 Like

the true age is a lie! the OP’s an A.I.!

man, I like to rhyme. :wink:

but yeah, I’m just kidding… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Mkay I’ll give you guys the ages that I’m between. I am between the ages…1 and 100.

1 Like

R U man or a woman…???

2 Likes

I am a female. Let’s just add a few more chapters to make the 15 characters I need.

2 Likes

You are 15, i think you said it before and I have a great memory.

1 Like

15 or 16.

Reveal to us how old you are! :blush: Kill the mystery :wink:

2 Likes

XD I shall reveal the mystery now I am actually 14 yeas of age.

18 years old 15151515

2 Likes

14 is so young! Where do you live? America? I’m in Australia.

1 Like

Are u SZ diagnosis…???

1 Like

I think you’re actually a 38 year old man who weighs 488 pounds and can’t leave his house.

1 Like