How old are you now?

The mid-life crisis :smiley:

http://www.porsche.fi/images/2014-12-02T12-06_1175331266_44.jpg

http://7-themes.com/data_images/out/67/7002604-fashion-model-bregje-heinen-girl.jpg

Iā€™m 22 but Iā€™m an old soul. :older_woman:

3 Likes

Almost 50, children tell me when that happens I will officially become a fossil.

1 Like

There was a time in my adulthood when I thought that 16 was a good age.

There was a time when i thought that with 22 iā€™ll have my ā– ā– ā– ā–  together. Not even close.

22 is so young age, I was 21-22 when I went to America, 24 when I got married in America and then 32 when I got divorced. I am sure you can accomplish a lot before my age 48.

Yeah itā€™s odd when youā€™re adolescent twenties and thirties seem so oldā€¦but when you get there itā€™s like you hardly even grow.

Agesā€¦itā€™s all just stupid labels. I mean, someone in sixties could be more capable for things than someone in twentiesā€¦ Its all so relative.

Omg, that girl in the red dressā€¦ So skinny, that canā€™t be healthy. Not attractive either, ugh. Like my women a bit more real, thanks.

1 Like

The mid-life crisis :smile:

1 Like

Hmm ,

Since e(Y)e Am A Vampyric Individual ,

I Feel Lyke I Am Seven Thundred and Seventy Seven Years Old ,

I hate Ta Sleep Sometymes Cause I Donā€™t Want To Wake Up Dead ,

I STILL GOT WORK TA DO (!!!) ,

BLARGH BLARGH BLARGH (!!!)

Iā€™m thirty one.

Iā€™m thirty-one too.

Meeeeh. Iā€™m turning 27 soon. :hushed:

Just turned 51 years old in June - feel older but wiser! :smile:

2 Likes

61 I have never had a midlife crisis. Yet.

2 Likes

I have known some people in the mid-life crisis in the past, one purchased a nice automobile and tried to pick up younger women. I do not know if this mid-life crisis is only a male thing or do women also get it?

my friendā€™s mom is going through mid life crisis. Sheā€™s sleeping with someone 20 years younger than her and doing some crazy stuff.

So it is not a male thing, but women also have it.

yeah especially women who go through menopause do some crazy stuff.

Iā€™m 30 nowā€¦

In some cases I feel very young and just learning how to take care of myself.

In other ways I feel very oldā€¦ because this head circus ages me.