How oftenly you hope your thread ends your Sz?

• Almost every time, I hope my threads reach some of my voices.
  • It’s secondary for me (comment why in your reply).

0 voters

I don’t think my diagnosis will ever end. But I’m always looking for new methods and tricks to help myself cope

1 Like

Which is probably meds buddy

1 Like

Look daily panic attacks and trying to get 8 very different people to agree on what we should take would cause me so many problems.

All in all at the moment I think I function well for the problems I have. I feel like I don’t want to throw off what little stability I have left right now.

I have my reasons for no meds and you have your reasons for meds. Let’s just agree to disagree.

1 Like

To each their own. But for me, I wouldn’t want to wander out in front of a bus or a train and commit passive suicide while in another world.

1 Like

I have been having Zypadhera, Risperdal and Abilify. All of these have failed to get rid of my voices and body captures. The alien tourists propably laugh on this all.

1 Like

Honestly, when I felt the most cured, I was lonely. I didn’t realize they were such a vital part in my life. Now I only hear when stressed. Meds and changing them…adapting sux donkey balls, but meds make me able to function as best I can.

1 Like

When i post a topic im usually in a dead end wanting to restore my path back to sz life. The only life i have left cause i lost the life i got on birth long time ago.

And as im posting my topic i deel very insecure. Words that i have no control over just drop out of my mouth(or head).

2 Likes

I’m the queen of insecurities and used to seek validation. I can’t be that self destructive anymore. I can’t handle the pain and hurt. I’d post more but no highjacking for me today

1 Like

But I will say …it’s hard for me to socialize cuz my brain moves faster than my mouth now.

1 Like

I never think that my threads or any thread will end my sza. I only think my meds and my lifestyle will control it.

1 Like

I usually don’t start threads because I feel if I can try to help others it dampens my own issues.

1 Like

I think I’m thru grieving for my mother, so that’s a big chunk of my therapy done. I’m free – to strip naked and pig out on ice cream all day, and crank the French classical music!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.