How Often Do You Say "I Love You"?

I say it all the time to everybody, even my cat :cat2:

5 Likes

Not a lot. My parents were not very expressive like that to us or infront of us… The first time I said I love you was to my dad when they switched off the ventilator and then I say it now and again to my partner, but mostly I say I like you more…but he knows what I mean.

1 Like

My dad is quite expressive but i don’t respond him a lot. So no i never say i love you.

1 Like

I never said it since I got sz.
I said it before sz to my gf.
She left me bcz of my sz symptoms.

1 Like

my dad says it to me a lot. so i will say it back. like every other day. usually when im leaving their place. i wonder why he says it so much.

he used to also say “this hurts me more than it hurts you” when he was spanking me as a kid.

1 Like

Well, some time ago I’ve had a girlfriend and we were saying “I love you” everyday, we even spoke about it that it loses its value when used too often, though we were such lovers that it didn’t matter for us, the day without “I love you” was like

• “we haven’t said that phrase yesterday, what happened?”
  • "we probably had too much fun and forgot about it.

We were losing our minds together, doing everything to bring ourselves joy.

Then she left me when I was taken to the hospital.
Since then, I don’t think “I love you” has a true meaning anymore. I don’t believe in love. And I was a fool to love her.

1 Like

I say “i love you” to my daughters pictures all over my wall daily! Havant in person for years tho .

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.