How often do you have sex?

Lol damn :slightly_frowning_face::smile:!!!

1 Like

I have amnesia. I’ve probably been had countless times. I just don’t remember. :slight_smile:

I’ve never had it willingly

Not very often.
And I really want intimacy privacy sacred union and great flow and love.
Also relaxed playful kind sensual affectionate…

But I value our relationship has other things such as much love and care and kindness.

I want us to be faithful to each other.

The reason we do not get jiggy often could be that we are both sick and my man can have pain.

I want privacy sacred union with him and that no one else does telepathy sex etc with him as that could be cheating.

He has naked women on his walls and computer.

If he wanks to them it would be cheating specially when I’m not getting any and specially if he communicates with them.

I appreciate my relationship and am happy with it despite there’s not much sexing .

I appreciate him and try to say so every day when I pray.

I believe our sexlife can improve and increase but even with out he is my partner and just kissing him on the cheek or a pec on the lips can satisfy me and just telling each other we love each other and cuddling gives me great satisfaction too.

I want us to improve our sex life.

But believe it will in the future.

I love when he talks to me but I can not seem to get any words out during sex which sucks.
He can not feel me sometimes he says but just feeling our bodies close.

I want to spend the rest of my life with him.

I want us to be faithful to each other.

He is a big tit man and thinks my breast are too small.

I am trying to save up for silicon implants but am not close to having enough yet.

I do not even fit or fill out a a cup.

I’m not always Keen in “doggy style” as it feels more distant to each other and as if he’s having fantasies about big tutted others.

I prefer when our upper body parts touch by heart etc

I have early menopause and am a bit dried out but can still enjoy and love .

Good wishezzz for love :two_hearts: making

:pray:t3::two_hearts:

Actually I might have 1/3 saved up but that money would go to my neigh first if she needed it because she is more important to me than any boob jobs…

I’m saving up for breast and my neigh.
It’s going slowly .:blush:

It’s been a month and a half because I had to move to a separate location from my bf. I am the angriest little potato about it sometimes.

Marriage could be niceand happy

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.