How often do you hallucinate?

I heard a voice some days ago but dont hallucinate 24/7 like i did before medicated.

1 Like

I dont mind hallucinations, its the delusions that kill me, really. I have been my best now on Risperdal 4mg. Positive symptoms 90-95% gone.

3 Likes

I dont really see things manifest that werent allready there, its just that everything can seem like a hallucination itself, but its all real, even what they call delusions.

3 Likes

My meds work pretty well, so I don’t think I hallucinate very often. The only time I really notice things getting weird is when I’m under a lot of stress, so I’m probably a stress-hallucinator person.

3 Likes

My meds work ok but I hear voices and hallucinate weekly. My hallucinations are harmless though. I thought I saw Nikki Sixx last week. He drove past me.

2 Likes

Right now I talk to voices I know in real life. It’s OK.

Usually whispers daily - mis interpreted sounds off the computer fans or fridge motor sometimes as well.

Had it for years. Used to it.

Whispers and faint voices when I get stressed out on the farm

Some meds like Abilify, Vraylar and the old fashioned tricyclic AD Imipramine have all triggered my psychosis and I experienced some hallucinations, otherwise I don’t tend to hallucinate.

Although sometimes when experiencing some mood instability I can hear some whistling or whispers outside my window.

I frequently experience hypnagogic and hypnopompic type half awake half asleep hallucinations.

2 Likes

Every few seconds some times of the day and every few minutes other times of the day.

1 Like

I had that too! Especially during my first psychosis, where I also hallucinated screams and voices.

-Albert.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.