How often do you eat a sweet treat?

I assigned myself a little sweet treat everyday. I need just that small little sugar hit, otherwise i end up craving sweets and will eat too much. A small sweet a day never hurt no one.

Very rarely, and when I do I often experience unpleasant physical effects, maybe due to an insulin spike or something.

I shouldn’t but I do. It varies.

1 Like

I buy dark chocolate. Tons of it. I eat 1 oz. of it two or three times a day, every day. I’m a certified chocoholic.

1 Like

I chose once a day. Which is probably an exaggeration. It’s probably once every other day but that was the closest to my actual intake. This is still way more than I should since I’m diabetic.

1 Like

If I don’t have my sweets available to me at all times I start climbing the walls and will stop at nothing til I get my sugar fix.

2 Likes

A snickerbar has 488 calories. Three a day for breakfast, lunch and dinner adds up to appr. 1500 calories. I burn 1829 calories by just being awake and do the less I do. Slowly I will loose weight.

1 Like

I don’t really eat sweets much. Maybe once or twice a month.
Same for salty treats. I have to be careful or I’ll lose all self control

1 Like

No sweet treats for me!

1 Like

The brain needs 130 gramms of sugar to function normally according to Google.

1 Like

when I have symptoms of low blood sugar, or excessive hunger, or dizziness.

1 Like

Once a week to reward myself.

1 Like

Since I’m trying to lose weight and be healthy I’m eating something sweet once every few months.

2 Likes

Lately I have been eating a lot of popsicles, but I probably shouldn’t because I am diabetic. I try to eat them around the same time as I take my diabetes meds so my sugar doesn’t get too out of whack.

1 Like

A couple times a week. Usually when my blood sugar gets low, I’m hypoglycemic. Which is a sign of pre-diabetes. I’m not looking forward to diabetes

2 Likes

I’ve been diabetic for over a decade. In my case it is not so bad, just eat healthy and take your meds with dinner. For the most part I am fine. Very occasionally my blood sugar drops real low and I need to eat something with sugar.

If you are overweight and your blood sugar is constantly high then that is a problem.

Mine is low a lot. I have to keep something sugary around

1 Like

Too often!! I eat chocolate way too much. I’m trying to eat more berries and yoghurts instead but I still eat some chocolate lol.

1 Like

I just ate two homemade donuts. And I need to lose weight. Haha!

I wish I could do that. I eat chocolate every day and all day (in small amounts) even while restricting calories.

Just gotta have the chocolate.

1 Like