How much you pay for your sim

All Windows operating systems have a 10 year life meaning a split support from mainstream support (5 years) and extended support (another 5 years) By this time the hardware & software in the PC is obsolete.

I am not familiar with how Mac OS software updates are distributed but am familiar with how iOS has minor software updates monthly and operating system revisions yearly after a new iPhone is released.

Microeconomics & macroeconomics explain in theory of how government, firms & households fit in the business cycle, product/labor market and assessment of national productivity. The flow chart has been in existence for decades well before the 1980s and has been refined and improved upon as decades pass.

World poverty is an issue that most Non-governmental Organizations, wealthy foundations or philanthropists engage in. In then end, a country’s impoverish people will depend on how their government will extract/utilize resources from land, produce skilled/educated people & have a flourishing economy. This is the trickle effect from the top down.

Your a good student! Trickle down economics is rubbish if your poor but China does that well and it’s moving into the western world.

No slight my friend. Capitalism is great if you’ve money. It’s shite if you don’t! I’m a paranoid schizophrenic and the market isn’t free. It’s full of rubbish and mechanisms that only look out for a small amount of the populace. It’s not rocket science. Money makes money.

Hard luck if your a poor schizophrenic who survives on government handouts!

@rogueone As you may be well aware, Chinese students are infiltrating all universities around the world including Australia. The capitalist social class model doesn’t benefit those at the bottom or the working poor as you call it. China has lifted many Chinese people out of poverty since the economic reforms took place and accelerated when China entered the World Trade Organization. However, not all aspects of the western world have been adopted such as democracy, human rights & patent enforcement which are all detrimental to China’s government, social system & technological progression.

Schizophrenia is debilitating disease in which those who are affected should get assistance from the government. We ought to thank western governments for realizing schizophrenia’s detrimental effects on the population and setting up a social support system where schizophrenics are treated and cared for. The money from government handouts are below a full-time workers pay but high enough to survive upon.

Money makes money is another term for return on investments because humans would not be putting money where they wouldn’t be getting a surplus plus initial stake back. The markets are free with almost perfect competition from firms and consumer choice which decides which products are the winners and which products are the losers. Only normal, capable, people who are able to realize this phenomena and not the sick, elderly or the poor.

Yes. So isn’t that a problem with your model? Trickle down economics only favors the few which is capitalism’s biggest problem.

Nearly 95% of the worlds wealth is owned by less than 5% of the worlds population. What you are advocating isn’t something that is good for the planet and even China will hit the bust that is the problem with economic investment.

Your not telling me anything new and your just telling me how it is in your book which is just pretty much most economic rationalist policy.

Lets agree to disagree! I no longer need to get into intensive conversations with people. If you can’t look after the poorest members of your society then you fail. I’m a leftist and you don’t need to educate me about the right! If you are poor and telling me this then I think you’ve failed. They don’t let too many in!

Out!

Even in the theory of evolution the prime statement says, “only the strong survive and the weak perish”. The have’s will not revolt but the have’s not will protest the unjustified & unfair treatment.

Mid-evil kings and wealthy merchants have existed for centuries. The pyramid scheme is how society is. Communism tried to equalize all benefits and work for everyone but that social & government system deteriorated as can be seen with the fall of the USSR.

Macroeconomics dictates that a fully employed society is beneficial to the nation, the nations productivity and to the people that are employed. This is why there is an unemployment rate to assess a country’s employable population. This includes the poorest members of society.

I pay $55 a month with Cricket.

I’ve got a sim only plan. 21 pounds for free calls and text. And I get 20gig internet.

1 Like

Jesus Christ paid for the sins of the world so you don’t have to.

1 Like

That’s if you believe a story like that and what part of the world you are from.

1 Like

I’m glad he did. I’m talking about sim carrds though.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.