How much money you got in the bank?

I’m broke. We bought an apartment. Now i have exactly 3K. By next year I will make it 10K and go crazy in las vegas. :skull_and_crossbones: say amen for disability income

Who’s WE? You and your new man. You got approved for disability?

1 Like

Im kidding. I did get on disability, it’s not a lot. I have a man in my life. We just bought an apartment. He makes a lot of money

1 Like

Enough to buy a turkey for Thanksgiving.

1 Like

I’ve got billions, or would have if everything were in Zimbabwean dollars :smiley:

1 Like

Dont use banks…

Ahh if it wasn’t for banks I wouldn’t get social security! It would just be a nighmare, food stamps and ration books etc!

Like zero. Zero moneys.

2 Likes

I have $500.00 stashed away in a trunk. I have $235.00 in my wallet. And $160.00 on a debit card. I’m thinking about going into Siloam Springs, getting into a cheap hotel, and sampling all the different beers they have in Wal Mart.

I’m broke as a joke. got 4 dollars in my wallet, thanks ma

I got a refund from my old housing association today so have another £9 :smiley:

i have a safe under the ground

What can you do with them? Other than maybe kit your self out with stuff from a pharmacy?

you sound ready to join a survivalist movement.

I’ve survived being homeless. I’ve survived being laid off a couple of times. It really sucks when you can’t afford rent. Or groceries. Or your utilities. You know what I learned? Life is easier if you’ve prepared for the financial disaster ahead of time. So now we do.

2 Likes

Most people don’t understand the Concept of saving money. So when they make more they just spend way more.

do any of you have cable tv? I’m thinking about dropping mine to save money but i like hgtv the art channel and sports lol