How much longer will this Kardashian era last?

I don’t give a ■■■■ about celebrities honestly.

1 Like

Ummmm….it’s cardassian……:roll_eyes: lol sorry it bugged me….both families look similar but we don’t want to be associated with the Kardashian lizards.

2 Likes

Sorry, I was too lazy to look up the spelling. Sorry it bugged you @anon55031185 ;p

1 Like

Lol. Imma nerd…imma nerd…imma full fledged nerd……does the nerd dance in a little corner. My hubby said he’s ashamed of me. Lol

1 Like

Im gonna get 897 butt injections.

1 Like

Hubby said quote, why do you have to correct the poor mod. We already knew who he meant…………….hahaha sorry @Bowens

Are you going to insure it?

1 Like

I will save on my insurance by switching to geico

No one really knows either what the long term side effects are of this over the top plastic surgery and millions of injections

There foreheads look so big and smooth you could write down an Indian & Chinese takeaway menu on them……!

1 Like

Hahaha

Those Kardashians are so silly. To me they are as out of touch and kooky as the noblemen and women depicted in victorian paintings, with stockings, wigs, and high heels.

Kim’s uptalk and vocal fry make my ears bleed.

Sometimes I wish we had real Royals, like the English do, so we wouldn’t end up giving that attention to people like the Kardashians.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.