How much is your rent?

I pay 400$ rent 15151515

4 Likes

I’m currently living for free with my mom until September.

But I’ve paid some expensive rents in the past.

3 Likes

We had to move here because our landlord increased our rent by 1/3 amount but we like it better here anyways

2 Likes

Before this I was living in Barcelona, paying 800€ a month. Before that I lived in an apartment my mom owned and only had to pay 400€.

I think 400$ sounds like not too expensive.

2 Likes

I pay $1050 for a one bedroom in a medium sized city.

1 Like

$2300 CDN per month now.

2 Likes

About 260€. My apartment is really small.

1 Like

$1295 for an old one bedroom townhome. That is low for here. Can’t afford a nicer place with all our medical bills.

1 Like

I was paying double what Im paying now when i lived in Austin but I made more money

Own house but 200 per month electric bill 1200 taxes 1200 insurance. So 4800/12= 600 bucks a month

1 Like

I pay $700 a month. :duck::duck::duck:

1 Like

Over £1100 every 4 weeks. Supported housing but I get it all paid from housing benefit and I don’t need to make a contribution towards it. Been here 13 years now and its a very secure tenancy.

1 Like

$629 a month to share a small, two-bedroom apartment with one roommate.

1 Like

Currently living with my grandma at her house, taking care of her in her old age. I thankfully don’t have to pay any rent here.

3 Likes

I pay 280$ CAD for a studio. It’s a supervised apartment for people with mental health issues with staff on board to help in case of problems. It is a subsidized living arrangement. I feel good here since the loud echoes from outside are non-existent.

The only downside is you have to give back to the community and attend special events in order to keep your place!

My last apartment was a nightmare, towards the end there was a big rat :rat: hanging around and way too many voices of people on the street for my liking! :smile:

2 Likes

$600 for a small one bedroom duplex. It’s like such a steal in my city. I know someone that knows my landlord.

1 Like

400 a month…got it pretty good but this is a hovel nobody else would want too.

1 Like

I pay only $650/mo with utilities included, ridiculously low. It’s a lousy apartment, though. Idc much that it’s shitty; it’s in a safe neighborhood and does not have cockroaches or mice or any other pests. Those are things I could not say about my last apartment, when I lived in an awful ghetto.

I could get something nicer if I stopped going on trips, but traveling is more important to me than having a nice place. Also at this point I may need or want to relocate this year, depending on where I end up working.

1 Like

I pay $341 monthly for a one bedroom apartment

1 Like

My wife and my new rent should be $585.00 USD, and deposit of $585.00, ectra…

1 Like