How much is a package of bacon where you are?

I am thinking about buying some bacon for breakfast tomorrow. But I am not sure how much it will cost. I am returning a purse because I don’t like it and I will have at least 7 dollars to spend. My friend doesn’t like me to eat bacon so I have to spend my own money lol.:disappointed_relieved:

I googled it and it seems like it’s around $5 - $6, more if you get a gourmet variety.

1 Like

Here in Denmark is pretty inexpensive.

1 Like

about five or six dollars here for a mega pack of smoked bacon…kind of got burned out on it when we were having fried eggs and bacon all the time…now I have eggaritos and am getting burned out on them too… @Ninjastar @Moonbeam what’s an original breakfast idea that’s cheap?

1 Like

Here they sell it per tiny package of about 150gram. It would be around 2-3 dollar. More when it is organic, “animal-friendly” meat. Im pretty sure it is totally different there though.

1 Like

I made sausage muffins the other day. Used bisquick mixed up and poured over chopped sausage links. 1 link per muffin cup. Just fill the cup 3/4 full and bake until it’s golden on the edges, pulling away from the cups

3 Likes

I had 3 sausage links this morning along with fried banana, slices, a cup of coffee, a container of yogurt. Too bad I was out of bacon.

2 Likes

Around here in my tourist trap of a town a package is anywhere from $4 to $8+

Generally all food prices in my town go up for the summer because of out of towners so now we’ll start getting a break for the winter.

1 Like

At leat 7$ here but thick cut can be $12.

1 Like

For a pack just under a pound I can get for $4

1 Like

Around here, if you’re lucky, you can find it on sale for around $4.00 or $5.00. if you pay full price it’s about $7.00 or $8.00.

There’s variations though, you have “thick sliced” or “smoked” or “maple smoked” or others. IDK why bacon prices went up so much, the price seems to have doubled just about 3 or 4 years ago.

1 Like

We pay about $ 8 a kg for decent stuff. We tend to pay more for everything with our economy.

1 Like

At Aldi bacon starts at 2 dollars something here and up… other stores it’s 4-5

1 Like

8 dollars for quality boar’s head bacon, 4.99 for oscar mayer if it’s on sale.

1 Like

I get off cuts at the discount store for 3.49

1 Like

It’s probably around $3 here. I never buy it. They have healthier types, more expensive.

I pay £1.75 I think for 10 rashers of thick cut bacon

1 Like

About £2. 15115151515151515

About £8.60 it think, for about 56 rashers of smoked bacon. But my twin brother works in a trade food warehouse that sells burgers, onion rings and alike to the shops and the mobile takeaway vans, so i get it at cost.

About 4 quid for 8 rashers of the decent stuff in the likes of tescos tho.

I just bought some bacon at the store for $3.99.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes