How much invega do you take?

Are you schizoaffective? Invega is for that. I got invega as result from dna test

No, just scz. I’m just desperate to find something that works. Zyprexa didn’t. Abilify caused symptoms to get worse and clozapine was only tolerable for 2 weeks.

Ask about www.genesight.com from your doctor. Worked for me to get accurate med. I lost my thought broadcasting with invega

Hmm. Interesting. A mental counselor had mentioned this to me once, I’ll definitely bring it up the next time I see the doc. Thanks!

1 Like

May take up to month to get result, maybe 2 weeks

On 263 mg Trevicta/Trinza.

Just don’t delay it too much if you’re suffering. I’d do walk in for doc

I take 100mg once a month.

At the height of my time on invega I was talking highest shot dose possible and I think 9 mg of the pills. That ended with clozipine. Then it was changed to zyprex and now I am making the change to abilify

Going to get a dose increase next week - 234mg every 4 weeks. Haven’t had that increased ever, so I don’t know how it is going to make me feel.

Thankfully NONE

1 Like

How does the pill compare to the shots?

I had xeplion ( European make ) which is the exact same med as sustenna but for some reason the doses are different, very strange.

But what a hellish drug, ill rather die than take it again.

What are you on now?

Clozapine, its working great so far…

2 Likes

Ugh, couldn’t take that. Too many side effects. I’m glad it’s working for you!

1 Like

How many shots did you get and has there been any lingering side effects?

4 injections totaling 500mg, 4 months off feeling mentally and physically handicapped.

iam on 6mg and it works so so i dont tell my dr because i dont wana go higher dose but phycosis i dont how to much of it just alittle here and there.

p.s. i love you