How much do you weigh and how many calories do you eat

i eat 1,200 calories a day and i weigh 138 lbs what about you guys i feel like im eating just the right amount

2 Likes

I try to eat around 1800 when I keep track. But I haven’t done that in a few months. I weigh about 155 lbs.

2 Likes

I eat around 1,200 calories a day and weigh 202…

1 Like

I’m a little under 200 pounds right now and I’m averaging 1,500-2,500 calories a day. I’m technically dieting lol; apparently with my activity level I can still lose on the latter amount though of course it’s much slower going that way.

1 Like

I use to weigh about 389 now I weigh 312. I take in about 1300-1500 calories a day I also exercise

4 Likes

I weigh 240, I just started a diet in which MyFitnessPal is recommending I eat 1200 calories per day

1 Like

apparently the average person in the americas and some other developed nations consume (eat or just buy?) 3000-3500 calories per day

1 Like

That’s not reasonable for us what are you trying to prove.

1 Like

im trying to stay lean im scared of diabetes basically

Wouldn’t we all weigh 138.

1 Like

I weigh 250 lbs, and I typically consume 3,000 calories per day.

2 Likes

I gained 7 lbs eating junk food and restaurants and am at 140 lbs. I eat 1000 calories a day to lose weight. I am 5 ft 2 in.

2 Likes

i still weigh around 150 for some reasons maybe because im only on abilify and for a few months which is quite easy side effect wise. i eat maybe 3000 calories a day? not 100% sure

1 Like

Too much and too many. Next question?

1 Like

Too much and too many.

1 Like

Jinx! You owe me a soda!

(Zero cal, of course.)

:blush:

3 Likes

I weigh 65kg. I have no idea how many calories I eat.

2 Likes

I eat about 800-1200 calories a day and weigh way too much.

2 Likes

I would guess that I eat about 3,000 - 4,000 calories a day. I don’t keep a close track. I’m 5’9" and weigh 256 lbs. I’m a little worried about my health. My doctor tells me that my triglycerides are bad. I eat a lot of sugar. I keep meaning to work out, but I never do.

3 Likes

FYI for anyone wondering and comparing their intake to others, everyone is different has a different metabolism, lifestyle, climate etc etc. everyone needs a different amount so

2 Likes