How much do you trust people from this site?

Well I mean, I like everyone here to most extent. I don’t really avoid talking to anyone. Unless there is some argument going on. But I avoid those. I’d rather make friends than enemies. But you are in my top 14 favorite posters. Lol

Aww thanks @anon78876561 . How you came up with 14 on the nose I don’t know…lol…like you have a list or something :rofl: . Naw my 3 involves 2 spammers and one person who can be outright nasty.

1 Like

I was joking about the 14. It’s more like 9. Lolll

1 Like

Honestly, the open display of favoritism is disheartening af. As someone who is paranoid, and for it to be a common theme among sz and psychosis, I’m astonished at you all for taking part in such a discussion.

1 Like

Well I was just joking around. I didn’t mean any offense. I talk to everyone on this board.

Put on your big boy pants. We’re allowed to discuss the topic.

You’re probably right fractaled. My apologies.

1 Like

If you want to discuss your secret dislike of certain users, take it to the DMs. If you can’t name names here, be a coward there.

1 Like

Go find a safe space for yourself…like, take a flight to Mars or somethin.

Easy peeps. No fighting or you can sit out for a bit. If you don’t like the conversation avoid it please.

Oh dear……:flushed::flushed::flushed: okay.

Do you ever watch Frasier?

I use to watch Frasier back when it was not reruns. I have not seen an episode in awhile though.

Why do you ask?

Why do we all have to cater to the one poster who doesn’t like the topic.? We are we always caving in to the lowest common denominator?

If you don’t like the topic or discussion, then don’t read it or participate in the thread.

What is so hard to understand about that?

It’s a forum of people who are often symptomatic. Please be kind to those who are doing less well than you.

If I’m being inappropriate here. I do apologize. We are just trying for some humor. No offense intended.

1 Like

Always a chance someone will take thing personally or out of context. No need to escalate the situation by tit for tat postings is all I’m saying.

Enough of that. Keep cool.